Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 12yo, Russia, development check with pelvic focus in a van

Posted by Aquila on 2018-01-11 18:59:44

Girl, 12yo, Russia, development check with pelvic focus in a van

I am female. It happened in Russia. 1970-1979, 12 years old. We were told at school that a special medical van would be at the school and that girls were to be given extensive medicals. My understanding was that it was for sports but the exam was more about our reproductive systems and development.

It happened in a great ambulating van equipped for doing the exams. A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

Our parents had been given notes letting them know we were to be examined. However, nothing was said about the type of exam we'd be having. Our group was girls only and seemed to be 10 to 13 year olds. Some not developed, some starting like me, and some mostly developed. I believe boys were sent on another day.

PREPARATIOIN AND ARRANGEMENTS

I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

They placed me upon a simple examination table.",,,,"I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood, a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe.

I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious. I was placed on my back for most of the exam. However, some parts of the exam required that my legs be wide apart and in slings. Mostly while they examined my intimate areas.

After waking I was placed on my hands and knees, with my head lowered and bottom up, for exams of my bottom and again of my vaginal area.

EXAM OVERVIEW

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area.

They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

THE EXAM AS REMEMBERED BY THE GIRL

I was a virgin and just developing so I'm not sure what they were looking for. I was only partially awake during the examination of my vulva and vagina and I remember some pain when they inserted a little metal instrument in me. The finger inside hurt as well and I was sore for several days afterwards. However, I did become a bit wet from the finger insertion.

There were comments about my sexual development as well and things were said about my breasts, clitoris, openings, and vaginal health. It seemed like they, 2 males and a female, spent a lot of time examining my vaginal area. There was a lot of touching and I'm pretty sure some photos were taken. A finger was in my vagina for quite sometime and I remember feeling it move around inside me.

An ultrasound instrument was partially inserted but it hurt too much and caused me to bleed. A number of measurement were taken of my overall body, my breasts, which were very small, and my vulva and $%!@ areas. A lot of comments were made about my developmental stage.

A second exam of my vulva was done while I was on my hands and knees for the $%!@ part of the exam. I was a wake for that.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I just lay some time in a bed to recover, naked under a blanket after the exam after being just taken to a bed to recover. I was naked under the blanket, except for a pad between my legs, and my vaginal area was checked several times. After about 2 hours the bus took us back to school and our parents took us home afterwards.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. It was a private school in a rural area.

COMMENTS

This exam seems to be to get an exact picture or the development staus of each girl, an probably the boys too, and to check for problems kids often get in their intimate zones in the perpubertal stage that can get more serious later.

The purpose seems to be to have knowledge of each kid so that heshe could be dealt with in the best way at the school, and so that problems could be corrected. Probably they also checked for uneanted sexual activities the kids might have.

The exam might also had research and statistical ourposes.

This kind of exam are performed in selected communities or schools all over the world, but spoken very litttle about publicly and there does not seem ro be any difference between the patterns in communist regimes and western regimes, which points to some international coordination.

It could be interesting to know if there were some follow-up exams or treatments for any of the girls or boys.

Knut Holt http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm