Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 11yo, North America, Health check with internal pelvic inspections

Posted by Aquila on 2018-01-13 00:58:39

Boy, 11yo, North America, Health check with internal pelvic inspections

I am male.It happened in North America. Before 1970. 11 year old. At a doctors office.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach.

I was totally naked through alll the procedures. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices.I did not get any anesthesia.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG. functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube. The tube going in my $%!@ was interesting. it hurt a little but I did get an erection.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

This was probably a syandard, but extensive well-child exam that this community did on all or many kids before puberty. These examinations at specific age levels have a tradition back to the 1950es in certain communities.

What is reported as a flexible scope through the anus, was most priobable a thick tube with parts to take specimens or to measure dimmentions high up in the colon, since flexible scopes were not commonly used at that time.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm