Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, Western Euope, Periodic gynecological exams fro 8yo-15yo

Posted by Aquila on 2018-02-08 14:17:52

Girl, Western Euope, Periodic gynecological exams fro 8yo-15yo

I am female. It happened in Western Europe. 1970-1979, 8 years old 9 years old 10 years old 11 year old 12 years old 13 years old 14 years old 15 years old. I wasn't given any advance notice by my parents My parents drove me to the exam at a special establishment used for these type of exams. All children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters had these ordeals.

ARRANGEMENTS

I was totally naked through all the procedures. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got something to swallow.

EXTERNAL EXAMS:

I cannot remember such tests. I cannot remember any external procedures like those mentioned. INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

They used a speculum in my vagina. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I was naked in hospital all day. My parents picked me up and

THE SCHOOL I INTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

It looks like this community subjected all kids, of whome behavior they were concerbed, to periodic pelvic examinations, which for girls got the shape of a standrad gynecological exam. It seems like she got some kind of light anesthesia and that more than reported was done, but that she does not remember because of the anesthesia.

She probably lay dormant in a hospital bed some hours, during which they probably observed her.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm