Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 11-15yo, Venezuela, intimate health check socio-psychological surveillance

Posted by Aquila on 2018-02-14 07:40:57

I am female.It happened in Latin America.1980-1989, 11 year old12 years old13 years old14 years old15 years oldMy parents just took me I don't know about any information.My parents drove me to the exam.At a regular hospital.Children that had been treated or examined by a psychologist or psychiatrist beforehand.All children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters.Children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests.Children in foster care homes or the like.It was in Venezuela. I knew some kids from a local orphanage from my school and all of them were there in addition to all of us who had been caught having private conversations and explorations of sex.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

They washed my body before the exam.I was totally naked through all the procedures.The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.I had to strip totally naked before the exam.They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto.I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices.I got electrodes on my cheast.I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region.I got something to swallow.I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask.The anesthesia only took away pain.The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious.I was mostly awake during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

They took groups of us boys and girls into each examination room took all of our clothes off of us (and took them away out of the room) and sat us in these chairs with our legs held up and ankles strapped in. We were given a small paper cup of liquid and just a brief inhale of gas from a mask. We could all see each other's genitals clearly. The first thing they did after the anaesthesia was to wash all of our bodies with washcloths then they shaved all of our pubic hair off.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

They used a speculum in my vagina.They inspected my vagina with a scope.They inspected my anus with a speculum.The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.The doctor explored my anus with a finger.They also looked inside mouth and ears like a standard exam.

SOCIAL INTERRROGATION COMBINED WITH TESTING OF PSYCHOLOGICAL AND BODILY REATCTIONS

They spent a lot of time rubbing my vagina and touching my lips as well as massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. I saw them doing something similar to the boys in the room to their genitals. They also touched our legs a lot.

I had electrodes on my body.I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. We spent a long long time in the examination room naked with our legs elevated asking us a great deal of questions about sex and our experiences. They measured our response to this asked if we got aroused easily and what happened to our body when we did.

There was also measuring and talking about our development (when was first period etc)Finally the beds were adjusted so we could sit up but our ankles still held in and legs still spread. We were instructed to look at each other thoroughly. Those who had to pee they brought a glass jar and had them pee into it.

HOW THE ORDEAL ENDED , As we were let out they told us now we have seen each other's bodies we shouldn't worry about covering up if we're changing clothes or something. All of us were led out of the examination room and taken home without getting dressed (they gave our clothes to our parents) and then I went home with my parents.I attended ordinary daytime school.It was a pretty poor school. Attendance was low for everyone.

COMMENTS

This seemed to be a general health exam combined with a surveillance of habits, reactions and social relations, and children that the society thought was of some risk were selected for the exam. It looks however that the staff exaggerated the intimate testings for own sexual gratification.