Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, North America, 7-13yo, complete outer and inner inspections and testings

Posted by Aquila on 2018-03-26 21:22:49

Girl, North America, 7-13yo, complete outer and inner inspections and function testings

I am female. It happened in North America. 2015 or later - 7. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 years old. We would get letter in the mail indicating appointment in the next week. My parents drove me to the exam at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse's office. All the girls in that age group were being examined.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures.

They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I got IV tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia.

This table I was on could control the position of my arms, body and legs. It could put and hold me in many positions to get access to my body.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my upper body, stomach, hip area and genitals with an ultrasound device or something similar with an ultrasound device or something similar. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest and belly to record body functions.

INSPECTION THROUGH THE THROUT

They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

INETNAL GENITO-URINARY EXAMINATION

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube. They used a speculum in my vagina.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.

INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS OF ANUS, RECTUM AND LOWER DIGESTIVE TRACT

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

SOME GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM AS EXPERIENCED AND ABOUT NEUROLOGICAL FUNCTION TESTING

Always there would be insertion and moving metal probes in my mouth, urethra, vagina and anus. Instruments were also put on my clitoris. The probes would also vibrate, heat up, cool down change rate, of moving in and out.

They often talked about sexual response. I know that as I matured the same procedures would give me more sexual excitement than when I was younger. As I got older I would have dozens of orgasms during the process.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. they would take pictures of my clitoris every 15 minutes. they would completely wash my body again.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. Very rich.

COMMENTS

This exam had the purpose of getting a comple picture of the health, development status and function and feelings of all body areas, with a special focus on the genitals, urinary system and liwer digestive system and alsi the psychological reactions connected to these areas. The thorrough testing suggest that research and population surveillance was also a purpose.

This type of exam protocol is used in selected communities, schools and institution around the world and steadily more communities participate. In this case the main protocoll seems to have been combined with elements from another often reported protocill with extensive testings of functions, neurological reactions, feelings and psychological response.

During this test protocoll, sexual responces are also tested, but usually in a way to avoid the handlings to look like real sexual activities or to avoid the situation to look sexual as such.

Even though she reported that she did not get anesthesia, she probably got some stuff through the IV that made her relaxed and took away pain, and lubrication in the body openings that contained analgesic medication. With modern equipment and gentle handling such intrusive examinations can be made painfree this way without general anesthesia, and the dagers general anesthesia gives.

During these exams a combination of medication and special positions of the limbs are used which has the effect of opening the kid up completely physically and psychologically and take away resistance.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com