Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 7yo, extensive radiological exams and possible endosocpies at school

Posted by Aquila on 2018-05-24 10:42:11

Boy, 7yo, extensive radiological exams and possible endosocpies at school

I am male. It happened in North America. 2000-2009, 7 years old. I got the info from school. My parents and I knew. My parents drove me to the exam at the regular nurses or medical room at the school. All children of the age group in your community.

PREPARATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS

I stripped naked and was then given sedatives. We were informed by the principal. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with straight legs. I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious. Examine.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They examined my head or neck, upper body, stomach area, shoulder area, hip area, arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took chest x-ray pictures of my stomach, shoulder area, limbs and hip area.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, my chest, belly and limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL PROCEDURES

They examined me with instruments used inside my body openings, but I do not remember the exact things mentionmed in the questions.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE PROCEDURE

I had IVs into blood vessels. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. Further examinations. I attended ordinary daytime school. A public school.

COMMENTS

In many respects this look like a standarized procedure children in selected communities around the World go through. 6-8, preteen age and early puberty are the most common ages for this procedure. What however lacks from the description is explicit recordings of cystoscopy and lower digestive endoscopy which is a part of this exam, and also endoscopy through down into his stomach through his mouth.

But the preparations and anesthesia were of a kind used before this full procedure, and the boy remembers that something internal was done. Probably they deepened the anesthesia so that he got fully to sleep and they performed an exam of his urethra and bladder with an endosocpe and also of his anus and lower colon.

If this was this standard procedure, it is higly probable the boy is scheduled for this procedure, including endoscopies, anew now, since he is now in his puberty.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com

Posted by Samuel Carroll on 2021-10-28 17:53:44

Hi! I have been playing with the shooting fish game for quite a while and I should say I am fixated on it. I'm not really knowledgeable about this game so my companion recommends to visit essay writing website for best academic help and I am happy that you have imparted the mysterious equation to us. It will be fun at this point. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing.