Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 11yo, Eastern Europe, extensive pelvic and general body exam by foster car

Posted by Aquila on 2018-06-03 11:50:23

Girl, 11yo, Eastern Europe, extensive pelvic and general body exam by foster care

It happened in Eastern Europe, 1980-1989, 11 year old. I was moving to a state run foster home and was under the impression this was a routine exam to ensure healthy before moving in. Children in foster care homes or the like were subjected to this ordeal. It wasnt my first time in care but first time went to large central fostor home with more then 30 residents.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe. I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

I recall a female and a male dr, a male nurse and lady who seemed to be just setting equipment up. I was instructed to undress but to leave panties on if i wished so i did. I had what I thought was was a routine exam.

Then they took my knickers and had me move to another room, and i was secured in stirrups. Got a cannula in arm and given something that made me whoozy.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EDXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They took chest x-ray pictures. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS OVERVIEW

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

THE INTERNAL INSPECTIONS AS EXPERIENCED

The dr confirmed i was virginal and injected something in me down their to make it more comfortable. A recto-vaginal exam happened and then a tech put an ultrasound probe in and called out measurement of uterus and ovaries. The nurse then gave dr a trey of things and they did speculum exam, dilated me and inserted a preventive coil.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE EXAM

I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.Regular inner city school .

HOW THE EXPERIENCE WAS GENERALLY FELT

Dazed but awake and very uncomfortable in partd was not spoken to or treated with any consent. I later learnt that sexual abuse was rife at the home from staff and others it was easier to ensure no one could get pregnant then stop the abuse hence coils going in.

COMMENTS

This is a standarized exam done on children all over the world, in selected communities and institutions at specific ages. Children that is taken in by child protective agencies seem always to be subjected to this exam in all parts of the world. Yhe exams and the results from them seen to be coordinated by an international body, probably the World Health Organizations, which explains that there are few didderences between the eastert communist world and the capitalist world. These exams are still going on more than ever in a modernized more advanced fashion. For example one used to do a full colonoscopy nowadays, and and endoscopy through teh mouthy down into the stomach also.

The exam is nostly not told about to the public, even in communities where all chilkdren go through it, and it is largely hided from the children themselfvesand the parents by use of anestesia. But not all communities are equally eager to hide it. The Eastern World is actually less secretive than the wester one. Also the anesthesia do not always manage to put the children totally to sleep, so most of it is revealed.

The purpose of the exam is to get a picture of the health status of the child, but it is also used for sutveillance of the young population, for scientific research and to steal tissue from the kids to be used for other things than the good of the children themselves. In addition prevetive measures may be inserted like in this case.

Children taken care of by child protective agencies, always seem to be altered in their pelvic regions during this exam. The girl told she was dilated in her vagina. Probably the something similar happened in her urthra and lower colon. The fact that she had to lay in stirrups also after the examm shows that something was done that made special attention necessary the hours afterwords.

It sounds odd, but it looks like they try to standarisize bodily functions, body development and behavior by these alternations and by depot preparations injected so that it conforms to the rutines in the institution. Also this is an aspect reported from all parts of the world.

She told children in the institution was pray to sexual abuse by the staff. This seems to be common for children taken care of by child protective agencies. Instead of being protected from abuse by the agency, it is nearly universal that they are more prone to abusem and this time by staff, after being taken car of, regardless off the parts of the world.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com