Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 8yo, extensive internal inspections in general anesthesia at school

Posted by Aquila on 2018-06-05 00:58:45

Boy, 8yo, extensive internal inspections in general anesthesia at school

It happened in North America, 1980-1989, 8 years old. They just told me to follow them in a bus in group from our schoolm to a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event.

It happened all children in my school of the age group. All the kids in my group were boy's.

PREPARATIONS AND ARRANNGEMENTS

I had to strip totally naked before the exam and I was totally naked through alll the procedures.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. Rgey placed me on back with with steight legs, on back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a breathing tube that provided anesthesia. The anesthesia only took away pain.","They paralyzed my whole body and I got artificial breathing. The anesthesia made me relaxed, I was mostly awake during the procedure, despite anesthesia given.

They did not numb our throats before inserting the breathing tubes, so we gagged a lot. When the gas was turned on we stayed awake but were too week to move much.

EXAMINATIONS DONE BY EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL EXAMIMATIONS

They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube, but I might not remember everything done in ny urinary system.

They used a hard tube to look inside my $%!@, it hurt alot.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I just lay some time in a bed to recover.

They put us to sleep after the procedure by blocking the air tubes. I remember my lungs burning for minutes and minutes while they said things like . It's ok, your just getting a little sleepy. It's time to take a nap, thats it, there you go. good boy. Than getting dizzy. Then a moment later I woke up in the school bus headed home, had a headache too.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some school for kids with special needs. I don't remember much about it."

COMMENTS

Based on the story, it looks like the ordeal happened in an annex owned by the school a little distance form the classroom building. It looks that the bus used was more to keep order of the kids, than to transport them.

The boy got general anesthesia with artificial breathing and numbing of the whole body. But thye anesthesia dis not work perfectly, so much of the initial tasks was remembered. It seems like the staff discovered that the boy was awake, an that they gave hime more heavy anesthesia before proceeding.

Higly probably they inspected his anus and colon diring the last thimne when he was fully to sleep .

If this rectal procedure was also performed, this seems to be is a complete standarized exam done on children all over the world, in selected communities and institutions at specific ages. Children that is taken in by child protective agencies or go to schools for children with special needs, seem always to be subjected to this exam in all parts of the world.

The exams and the results from them seen to be coordinated by an international body, probably the World Health Organizations, which explains that there are few differences between the easterm communist world and the capitalist world. These exams are still going on more than ever in a modernized more advanced fashion. For example one used to do a full colonoscopy nowadays, and endoscopy through the mouth down into the stomach also.

Not seldome the staff installs itself and equipment preliminary in a section of the school m fo the procedure, and them move on to another school.

The exam is nostly not told about to the public, even in communities where all children go through it, and it is largely hided from the children themselfves and the parents by use of anestkesia. But not all communities are equally eager to hide it. The Eastern World is actually less secretive than the wester one. Also the anesthesia do not always manage to put the children totally to sleep, so most of it is revealed.

The purpose of the exam is to get a picture of the health status of the child, but it is also used for surveillance of the young population, for scientific research and to steal tissue from the kids to be used for other things than the good of the children themselves. In addition prevetive measures may be inserted like in this case.

Children taken care of by child protective agencies, or attend special scjools always seem to be altered in their pelvic regions during this exam. Highly probable the bladder and the urethra of this boy was adjusted some ways.

It sounds odd, but it looks like they try to standarisize bodily functions, body development and behavior by these alternations and by depot preparations injected so that it conforms to the rutines in the institution. Also this is an aspect reported from all parts of the world.

Boys are typically taken to this procedure at the age of 7-9, girls often a little earlier, then again taken kust before puberty, and a third time furing eraly puberty.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com