Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 18yo, Eastern Europe, external and internal tests before army recruitment

Posted by Aquila on 2018-06-27 11:33:00

Boy 18yo, Eastern Europe, external and internal tests before army recruitment

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1990-1999, 18 years old. Sent for physical fitness test before mandatory army recruitment. I went there alone by myselfm to a health center, at a sport health department of hospital, in a doctors office. All children with some kind of health problem got this extended test.

PREPARATION AND ARRANGEMENTS

Was asked to strip naked. Had some basic examination inclusing heart listening, stomach palpating, blood samples. Then performing physical tests during activities naked. I was totally naked through all the procedures.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach or hip region, on my legs and on my head. I did not get any anesthesia. Between particular tests I had lay on back still naked covered by blanket.

OVERVIEW OF THE EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They used electrodes at my chest, belly and limbs to record body functions.

OVERVIEW OF INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum.

HOW THE EXAM PROCEEDED

Tests of breathing several blood samples during day looking to mouth anus ears . Before and after each activity (cycling running) they got small sample of blood, give me ECG, they looked to my neck anus . When Ive needed to pee I had to get $%!@ into medical glass and they analyzed it

HOW THE ORDEAL ENDED

They gave me mechanical ventilation through the breathing tube. I had electrodes on my body. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. Before finished I was asked for semen sample. They asked me if I wa t to $%!@e or they would use a catheter methods. I was supervised during $%!@ion by doctor as well as by nurse.

I had to lie some whiles after exam. Then Im got home by public transfer. I attended public boarding school. I was on high school.

COMMENT

This seemed to be an extensive exam to see if the boy was fit for military service. But it also loooks like an exam done for research purposes. I therefore guess that not only kids with health problems went+ through the test, but also a random nummber of other teens.

The artificial ventilation at the end seems to have been a part of a test. Probably he got short-working anesthesia and medication to paralyzs muscles during that test, but does not remember it.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com

Posted by andrewpk on 2020-09-27 03:42:25

Physical fitness plays a vital role in army recruitment. It includes the proper functioning of all the organs and body parts. They perform different tests like ECG, spinal cord test, and ENT test. Recruit Right is an online website preparing people for recruitment in several companies. They help us to find the right person for the right job and reduce the recruitment process.