Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 16yo, NA, extensive intimate assessments and adjustments by sport school

Posted by Aquila on 2018-07-08 01:02:26

Boy 16yo, NA, extensive intimate assessments and adjustments by sport school

I am male. It happened in North America, 2015 or later, 16 years old. It was announced a few days before it took place, also a message was sent to parents.

We went in a bus in group from our school, at a special establishment used for these type of exams. A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group had the exam, including all children with some kind of health problem, and all children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters.

I attended a private boarding school specialized in sports, especially swimming which I performed. When going for the examination we were told to only wear a pair of older swimming briefs (speedos). We were taken by bus to the special health center where the examinations were done.

PREPARATIONS AND ANTESTHESIA - OVERVIEW

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table an also upon an advanced surgical table.

I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood and a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach or hip region, on my legs and on my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening and my anus.

THE PREPAEARIONS AS EXPERIENCED

First they measured my height and weight, then I had to lay on a normal examination table where they placed electrodes to several places of my body. Then I had to run on a thread-mill until my heart rate reached a pre-determined level. After that I had to lay on a special examination table with my legs raised and held by two devices, making my legs spread really wide.

They bound me on the table with several straps, on arms and legs, over my chest and abdomen and even my head, keeping me totally immobile. Then they began with the rest of the examination.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined me with an ultrasound device or something similar at my upper body, stomach area, hip area, arms and legs and my genitals.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, my stomach, my shoulder area, my hip area and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, my chest, my belly, and my genitals.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS AT THE UPPER BODY PARTS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

IMTERNAL INSPECTIONS IN THE LOWER BODY PARTS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

THE INTERNAL INSPECTIONS AS EXPERIENCED

They filled my bladder with some fluid through the tube several times. First time was before the ultrasound examination, then they repeated the filling I think 8 to 10 times, each time with a larger quantity. They also kept the fluid in my bladder for longer and longer time, really stretching it.

This was very uncomfortable, painful even. They also took samples of my semen by using the electrodes to stimulate my genitals until I ejaculated. During this I had to look at pictures of various boys and girls on a computer screen. It was pictures of both classmates, some celebrities and for me totally unknown people.

Most of the other examinations were not painful, but a bit uncomfortable and felt quite weird.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

The doctor decided that I had to be circumcised, and this was done while I still were placed on the examination table. Because of the circumcision I had to stay at the center until the next day.

Then I could go back to school with another group that had their examinations that day.

FOLLOW- UPS

I also had to keep the catheter for another month with instructions to only empty my bladder when it felt really full. I also had to revisit the health center once a week and having my bladder filled and stretched more and more. Also ultrasound examinations were done to the bladder. At all those visits I were totally naked the whole time. After that my bladder capacity must have been increased a lot, often I only need to empty it once or twice a day.

THE SCJOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. A private boarding school specialized in sports.

COMMENTS Basically this is a standarized extensive procedure used on children in all parts of the world in selected communities or schools. The purpose is a comprehensive health assessment, development check and surveillance of the young population and research. The procedure is coordinated nationally and internationally.

The typical ages for this procedure is around 7yo, 12yo and 16yo. It is highly possible that this boy had got done something very similar to him at teh two earlier ages.

The procedure is often extended with particularities wanted by the education institution. In this case it seems that the boy undervent extensive adjustments in his pelvic area and his development to prepare him for better achievments in sport. Such adjustments done for sport schools are typically achieved by internal stretching of various kind and by injection of hormonal drugs in body parts.

They also tested his sexual reaction, probably both for research and survaillance, and for purposes of the school.

Being held uncouscious after the main exam is a frequent particularity reported. Perhaps more adjustments were done then, but the boy was possibly also used as training object for medical students.

It is also higly probable that the sport trainer was present when he was unconscious to learn all kind of particularities of the body parts of the boy, and probably also the trainer did an examination of all his body parts for his purpose.

The boy probably did not need to be circumcised, but it was done to take tissue for research and to sell in the organ and tissue market.

The school was probably also paid money for the research and student training parts of the ordeal.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com