Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 11yo, Eastern Europe, Gynecological exam with some extensions arrange by s

Posted by Aquila on 2018-07-22 12:53:13

Girl, 11yo, Eastern Europe, Gynecological exam with some extensions arrange by school

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe in 1970-1979, when i was 11 year old I was told at the private school I attended that students nearing puberty would be going through a special medical examination at a university clinic. My parents were informed and filled out consent forms. My parents drove me to the exam. At a special establishment used for these type of exams. A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group had the exam.

I and several other girls were sent to these exams. It was a special examination facility at the medical college. As we walked through the corridors I read pediatric gynecology at the doorway we entered. I didn't know what that really meant at that time. It was very different from the medical clinic at the school.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was given an enema by my mother before we left for the clinic. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. The staff took my clothes off some time before the anesthesia had made its effect. They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto.

I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices. I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread.

I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina.

During the exam I remember feeling very light headed and happy. Like everything was funny. I didn't feel any pain during the procedures. I do remember being nude after the anesthesia took effect and my body being examined everywhere but especially my vaginal area. I was initially lying on my back with my legs straight out in front of me. After the anesthesia my legs were lifted up and wide apart and placed in slings. I remember a doctor sitting between my legs on a stool while he examined me. A nurse was also looking on and taking notes.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

I remember a very thorough external examination of my chest (no breast development at that time), my pubic area (no pubic hair) , my vulva externally

OVERVIEW OF THE INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

THE EXAMINATIONS AS EXPERIENCED AND REMEMBERED

I remember a very thorough external examination of my chest (no breast development at that time) my pubic area (no pubic hair), my vulva externally and a very small scope inserted into my vagina (this left me very sore afterwards). Cotton swabs were also inserted deep into my vaginal.

I received a very long rectal temperature reading followed by a small scope being inserted into my rectum. Later I had a very extensive rectal examination with the doctors finger while he pressed down on various areas of my abdomen.

I also had blood work and urinalysis (a nurse cleansed my vaginal area and I urinated into a clean urine cup).

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I had a follow up exam two weeks later. My parents were informed of the results.

The examination lasted about an hour. After half an hour to recover my parents took me back to our home. My mom checked my intimate several times over the next few days to make sure everything was all right. I went to some other type of school. It was a private girls school for gifted girls.

COMMENTS

This was a fairly standard but somewhat nore thorough gynecological exam, but with instruments fitted to a child. In many communities and schools in all parts of the world all girls and boys too go through an exam of this type in the prepubertal age, but it is often not generally known, so that it often come as a surprize. Possibly they inspected the bladder of the girl, because this can be done very quickly, if so, most probably at the followip exam.

These exams can be even more extensive in many of these communities, with inspections into the upper parts of the stomach and upper body too and inspections into the urethra and bladder.

Such intimate exams has been going on in these communities since the late 1950es and happen now even more than before.

The anesthesia was effected by notrous gas N2O wich relax, take away pain, and gives pleasurable mood. Even though the exam was extensive, it took a very short time, which indicate that a great number of girls were examined this way each day, and that the staff had a massive routine in doing these exams.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com