Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 12yo, Eastern Europe, extensive intimate inspections beginning as a dental

Posted by Aquila on 2018-07-26 01:29:06

Boy, 12yo, Eastern Europe, extensive intimate inspections beginning as a dental exam

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1990-1999, 12 years old. I was picked up to a health center by dental center's staff in school with dozens of other students on my school for ordinary dental exam with necessary procedures in case of findings. It happened all children of the age group in my community.

When I was called to the doctor's room, standard dental checkup was done. Doctor said that one of my teeth needs special treatment and will be done when all other schoolmates would be done. Nurse has also asked me for phone number to one of my parents. When all other has been finished the assistant went with them back to the school. All other staff went for lunch. I was informed my treatment will be done afternoon. In meanwhile they called to my mum.

After lunch I was called to doctor's office again. There were 2 doctors and one nurse.

ARRANGEMENTS AND ANESTHESIA

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask.

The nurse gave me a box and asked me to strip out. This was very unusual in dentals. I put to the box my sweater shirt, tank, top shoes, trousers and socks, and stayed only in briefs. They said me I had to take off also them. Totally naked I gave vessels to my arm and was asked to seat on dentist chair. Then I got a mask with gas and aslept.

WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT THE NEIN EXAMINTIONS

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. I cannot remember much more than this. They held me unconscious for some days or more.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE MAIN ORDEAL

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. When I woken up one of my teeth was out. I was naked on hospital bed in room where also my mum has waited. Then the bed was moved to big room with around 50 similar beds. I had IV into my body and some kind of catheter was from my $%!@ and anus.

ACTIVITIES AFTER THE MAIN ORDEAL

The next morning all's mouths were examined by doctor. We stood in queues - around 2/3 of all had hospital gown few guys had PJs and the rest including me were naked.

I spent whole day in hospital totally naked covered by sheet only when lying in bed. Few times a day some staff came to me and checked my mouth. I was also called to one room to sit to dental chair.

After whole other day I was sent to the room to wait until my parents come and only after that I got box with my clothes and went home. I don't believe that only dental surgery was done with me. This happened again few months later but that time the assistant said in school me to come to dental center after the school. I came afternoon and was asked to strip out on corridor. All other details were same as the first time. I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS

The long time the boy was held unconscious, the many checks into his mouth and the arrangement with catheter in anus is a strong indication that some procedure was done inside his lower digestive system through his anus and upper digestive system through his mouth, which included both an endoscopic examination through the anus and some surgical adjustments done endoscopically.

Probably the school had observed some features with his body functions they were concerned about and arranged this pocedure to be done in the same trip where also the dental issues were taken.

In many communities all children, or schildren where there is any concern for the health, whatever type of concern, are called in for an extensive procedure with inspections in the digestive system through the anus and mouth and inspections through the urethra inside the bladder an up to the kidneys, inspections inside the genitals, as well as extensive rediological examinations in the whole body, x-ray and ultrasound.

This is often done under general anesthesia and ofted surgical adjustments are done as an extension of the exam. In the recovery time the kid will often be heavily sadated and have catheter and tube in anus to constantly flush clean his colon. The kid will in these cases wake up fully 2-3 days later. It seems this happened to this boy.

A dental exam with treatment is sometimes included in the ordeal and it is used as a way of gathering the kids without make them suspect the whole of the ordeal.

It is highly likely that this boy went through the whole of this ordeal which actually occurs in communities in all parts of the world, but are not spoken about to the public.

It also look like this health center performed this protokoll on many kids each day from various schools. The kids that were naked had possible gone through the most extensive procedurs and been under anesthesia the longest time. I have many reports about such special health centers performing this extensive proptocoll from various part of the world and it looks like steadily more such centers have been established the recent years.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com