Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 15yo, Eastern Europe, extensive intimate inspections and tests at school

Posted by Aquila on 2018-07-28 02:13:38

Boy, 15yo, Eastern Europe, extensive intimate inspections and tests at school

It happened in Eastern Europe when I was a 15 year old boy, in the period 2015-2018 or later. My parents received a letter telling it would happen. We went there on a bus in group from our main school area to a room in another area belonging to the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. It happened to a selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I had to strip totally naked before the exam, I was totally naked through alll the procedures.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious. I was mostly awake during the procedure, despite anesthesia given.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They examined my upper body, my stomach area and my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

After they removed the tubes, they let my legs stretch out and I lay for an hour or so to recover completely. The total exam was a few hours, then I rested for an hour or more. Afterward, I dressed and they took us back to meet my parents, who took me home. I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

The anesthesia used was probably by the IV tubes, but without putting the kid totally to sleep. The meaming with this anestehsia is alsp to make the kid forget, but this will often not occur as intended.

I guess his lower digestive system was also inspected through his anus with a flexible scope, but that this was not well remembered. The arrangement afterwards with legs in stirrups and a tube going through his anus was probably a computerized test inside his lower digestive system

This is a standardized international procedure used on all kids or on a specific percentage og them, but never spolen about publicly.

They seem to be coordinated by some international institutions. Kids go through this procedure when they begin school, at the preteen period and in the early teens as with this boy.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com