Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl 9yo, North America, exensive internal inspection to look for sexual abuse

Posted by Aquila on 2018-08-14 11:21:01

Girl 9yo, North America, exensive internal inspection to look for sexual abuse

I am female. It happened in North America. 2010-2014, 9 years old. I was told I needed a physical My parents drove me to the exam at a health center. All children that authorities suspected had been subjected to sexual abuse and children that the child protective agencies were angaged with had the exam.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to seat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach.

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. During the exam I was placed in many positions upon a simple examination table, on my back with steight legs, on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, on my stomack with streight legs, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread, on my right and left side

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INSPECTIONS THROUGH BODY OPENINGS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER TEH EXAM

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

THE SCHOOL I INTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

This is a standardized ectensive procedure used in many communities in all parts of the world, in some on all children at certain ages, especially the prepuberty age, and in others by special needs. When the child protective agencies is interested in a kid, heshe is likely to go through this procedure.

Even though this procedure is so well established, it is not generally spoken about to the public, and for the kids it usually cones as a great surprise.

Often the kid is deepely sedated or given general enesthesia for the procedure. It does not seem that this girl got deep anesthesia. The reason for this is that they tested her physical and psycological reactions during the procedure. This is also the reason for her total nakedness during the procedure.

But the montoring equipment indicate that some anesthesia was given, probably through the tube in her anus. This made her cooperative, hinderd pain, and made her accept everything done without thinking much about it.

Kmut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com