Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 13yo, 16yo, NA, extensive internal exams and chastity effect experiments

Posted by Aquila on 2018-08-21 09:49:46

Boy, 13yo, 16yo, NA, extensive internal exams and chastity effect experiments

I am male, it happened in North America, 2015 or later, when I was 13 and 16 years old. Was informed at school some days before the exam and a note was sent to parents. The answers here are about the last exam when I was 16.

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. We went a special health center used for these type of exams om another part of the town. All 12 boys in my class went there for the exam by the bus from school. Also all other children in my school of the age group went there too.

ARRIVAL AND PRELIMINARY EXAMS

When arrived we had to undress in a sort of locker room and then sit down in a waiting room all completely naked. I was totally naked through all the procedures to follow. Then we were called 3 at the time into different examination rooms. There a much standard exam was done weight and height

I had to sit and then lay on an examination table where the doctor listened to heart and lungs blood pressure was taken the doctor briefly examined my body and my genitals and last a urine and a blood sample was taken. This took maybe 15-20 minutes.

COMPUTERICED PSYCONEUROLOGICAL EXAM

After that I was taken into another room where I had to sit in a special chair and electrodes were put on my body. I was told I had to sit absolutely still so my arms and legs were strapped to the chair . Another doctor then asked me a lot of questions some rather weird questions I thought. This took about 30 minutes.

TAKEN TO ANOTHER PARTY OF THE BUILDING FOR MORE EXAMS

Then we had to wait in the waiting room until everyone was finished. After that I and 4 other boys were told we should be further examined and was taken to another part of the building still naked where the rest of the much more extended exam took place.

PHYSICAL CAPACITY TEST AND PREPRATIONS FOR THE FURTHER EXAMS

First they put electrodes on my body and I had to run on a threadmill with some kind of breathing mask over my mouth. After that I had to lay on a special examination table with a lot of devices around it.

There my arms and legs and body was strapped so I couldn't move and my legs were put in stirrups. Before I lay down on the table I got a pill that they told me was to keep me relaxed.

My stomach was cleaned out by a tube inserted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. on my stomach or hip region, on my legs and on my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra and my anus. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening and my anus.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my head or neck with an ultrasound device or something similar, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area with, my hip area and arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach, shoulder area, hip area and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my chest, my belly to record body functions and my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

OVERVIEW OF INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube.They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.They took specimens from my urethra with a tube.They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum.They took specimens from my anus with a tube.They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.The doctor explored my anus with a finger. I can't remember any other internal examinations but I'm not totally sure what they did.

THE EXTENSIVE EXAMINATIONS AS EXPERIENCED

The internal and external examinations here was very thorough and took very long time. I must have been in that room for at least 4-5 hours maybe longer. I was told I was going to stay at the center until the next day. Many different instruments were used and inserted both in my urethra and my anus.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE MAIN EXAM

I was told I would be part of an experiment to see how chastity would effect the results both in sports and studies. After all the examinations were done I was fitted with a metal chastity device which was locked in place.

I was probably put to sleep for a while. When I woke up I had the following arrangements in addition to the chastity device: I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

After I woke up I was still on the table for maybe an hour before all the equipment was removed except the catheter and the chastity device. I and the other 4 boys then got to sleep together in a room with hospital beds.

The next morning I was again taken to the examination room for some more tests. After a few hours we all were taken back to the locker room to get dressed and were picked up and taken back to school.

EXPERIMENTS ABOUT THE EFFECT OF CHASTITY ON STUDIES AND SPORT RESULTS

I was told the chastity device would be on for a month and the catheter would be in place for at least a week. Once a week I revisited the center for check-ups.

The catheter was removed after 2 weeks but after the month they decided to extend the experiment so I got to wear it for a full year, check ups once a month and when it was removed and sometimes I could ejaculate for sperm tests but sometimes not.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. A private boarding school specialized in sports.

COMMENTS

The core part of this ordeal is an extensive internationally standardized procedure done on kids all over the world. Some communities use it on all kids at certain ages, others on kids with special need or as part of research projects. The procedures also seems to be coordinated internationally and the results are also used for surveillance of the population of kids around the world. The procedure is generally held secret for the common population, even though it seems to be fairly common.

The procrdure is often extended by additional elements for research or to correct bodily deviations found on the kid examined. In this case a computerized psyconeurological test was done and a chastity experiment was initiated.

It is highly probable that some anatomical changes also were done in the rectum, lower colon, bladder or urethra of this boy dyring the procedure. Most probably they made him more open in order to give more regular urination and bowel movements to ease sport performance and to make it more easy to go inside to examine him. From other testamonials this seems often to be done with kids attending sport schools.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com