Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 6-12yo, Western Europe, yearly extensive endoscopic and tests at school.

Posted by Aquila on 2018-09-06 17:10:54

Boy, 6-12yo, Western Europe, yearly extensive endoscopic exams at school.

I am male. It happened in Western Europe, 200-2014. My parents just told me it was time to go to the dr and drove me to the exam that happened at room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event.

It happened all children in my school of the age group. I was just taken, and didnt know how we were selected. I attended ordinary daytime school.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I was totally naked through alll the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. my stomach or hip region, on my legs and on my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra, and in through my anus. I cannot remember i got any anesthesia.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They examined my head and neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip area, my arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, my chest, belly and my limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area. They explored my $%!@ with their fingers.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

They took specimens from my throut with a tube. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body.

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

I was still fully naked after the main exam was over, I had my $%!@ examined again.

COMMENTS

This is a standard procedure children go through in selected communities or schools in all parts of the World, and these oreals seem to be coordinated internationally. It is used to screen for diseases, for surveillance of kids in the society and for research.

Even though the ordeal involve very intrusive examinations, it is possible to perform it painless with modern equipment and only limited anesthesia.

Still heavy anesthesia or even full general anesthesia are often used on kids at these ordeals, mainly to hinder the kids and the parents about knowing and remembering details of what is done and tell it to others.

When many children in all age groups in a school go through the ordeal it is not economically feasible to apply advanced anestesia. Therefore it was not done in this case.

Still I think some anestesia was given, probably through the anus of the boy or through the air he breathed.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com