Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 16yo, Asia, extensive tests and internal body inspections in Reform School.

Posted by Aquila on 2018-09-23 02:03:00

Boy, 16yo, Asia, extensive tests and internal body inspections in Reform School.

I am male. It happened in Asia. 2010-2014, 16 years old. At this time I were at a Reform school or Juvenile detention Center.

The day before the exam I was informed about it and that because of that, I could not eat anything after lunch. As far as I know my parents didn't get any information.
I don't know exactly how they selected the boys being examined, but might be: All children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters. Children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests.

The exam took place in a separate building within the enclosed area of the Center. I was told to not dress in the morning and was taken to another room together with 4 other boys all naked. From there we were led in a group to the other building where the exams took place. I don't know exactly how they selected the boys being examined.

OVERVIEW OF THE PREPARATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast, my stomach or hip region, my legs, my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia before late in the ordeal where I was uncoscious sveral hours.

THE PREPARATIONS AND INITIAL MEASUREMENTS AS EXPERIENCED

First I got an enema to clean out my bowels and then shower. After that I was taken into a examination room. There they started with weighing me and measure me, taking absolutely every thinkable measure on my body. Of course my height, and also measures around my body like neck, chest, waist, thighs, and such, but then also lots of more unusual places.

They took measures of my genitals (soft and hard), arms legs, fingers, feet, and toes, nose, eyes, mouth, various measures across my upper body, distance between nipples , nipples to navel, navel to $%!@, diameter of nipples, diameter and depth of navel , and probably some more. They even pulled hard on my nipples to measure how far they could be stretched. This were done both standing and laying on a table.

Then they put a lot of electrodes all over my body attached to some device, and I had to answer many questions.

After that I was placed on a special examination table with a lot of advanced equipment around it. I was strapped to the table so I could not move. During the exam they changed position of my arms first to the side of my body, then stretched above my head. I also had a tube inserted into my mouth that was strapped in place so it could not come out.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined my head or neck, upper body, stomach area, shoulder area, hip area, arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They took x-ray pictures of my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, at my chest, at my belly, at my limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

OVERVIEW OF INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

They took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

THE INTERNAL INSPECTIONS AS EXPERIENCED

The internal exams was quite unpleasant, some was even painful since I didn't get any anesthesia. I don't know what they actually did but it took a long time, and they used many different devices both in my anus and especially in my urethra.

Also during the whole exam they gave very much attention to my nipples and testicles. They also gave me some injections during the exam, and one time they gave injections right into both my nipples. They did so many things while I was strapped to the table. No one told me anything about what they did.

But among others they took urine samples from my bladder, they made me ejaculate several times measuring the quantity and the time, until I could ejaculate again. They filled my bladder to measure the volume, and then also injected several different fluids into my bladder some of them stung quite bad before it was flushed out again. At some occasions they filled my bladder to max and kept it in there for a quite long time.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I just lay some time in a bed to recover.

When I woke up after being held unconscious I was told I had been circumcised for health reasons and that I was to have a catheter in place for 2 to 3 weeks since they had done something inside my urethra.

All the equipment except for the catheter was removed a little while after I woke up Then I was allowed to lay down on a bed for about an hour before I was taken back to my own bed. I walked back naked together with the other boys being examined that day. The whole procedure took over 12 hours. The next day I (and probably the other boys) was allowed to stay in bed to rest.

FOLLOW-UPS IN THE TIME AFTER

The circumcision healed good and quite fast and the catheter was removed by the ordinary facility nurse after about 3 weeks. My nipples were swollen and enlarged for several months after the exam and are still larger than before the exam. My nipples and genitals are also more sensitive after the exam.

I was called back for some after check-ups duting the following months but these were not at all so extended. They lasted only 1-2 hours. Also for the check-ups I had to be totally naked all the time.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of school. It was a Reform School or Juvenile detention center whatever you like to call it where I was placed for two years at that time (2012-2013).

COMMENTS

This ordeal seems to have 4 purposes.

It was an extensive health check, that included inspections and functional tests of all body regions and all basic physical and psychological reactions.

The second puprose was to know as much about the boy so that they could best plan his reform schedule and daily handling.

The third purpose seems to be anatomical body adjustments so that his body functions conformed as exact as posible to the shedules in the reform school and to correct functional problems that hi might have. They probably found something in his urinary system they decided to adjust.

All the flusing of his bladder with different fluids were probably preparations before the adjustments and the circumcission which were done surgically when he was uncoscious at the end of the ordeals.

The forth purpose seems to be scientific research regarding bodily reactions and development. The strange handling of his nipples and testicles probably had that purpose.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm