Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 14yo, Eastern Europe, fieldtrip from school for extensive internal exams

Posted by Aquila on 2018-10-06 12:05:53

Boy, 14yo, fieldtripp with school class for extensive internal exams through all body openings

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1980-1989, 14 years old. We got there in a bus in group from our school to a health center, a doctors office. All children in my school of the age group had this procedure.

PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE ORDEAL

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table and also upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto.

I was placed in many positions: to lay on my back with streight legs, with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon the devices, on my stomack with streight legs, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spreadm on my right side, on my left side.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia, except that the tube in my anus might have delivered somesedative medication.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They took chest x-ray pictures. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.
They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE ORDEAL

I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube hging in through my nose or down into my stomach. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

This is an standardized extensive examination procedure that selected communities or schools in all parts of the world perform on kids at specific ages. It seems to have begun in the late 1950es and has been going on all the time since then, and it is still going on more than ever. It has however been continually updated with new technology using more advanced endoscopes and computers.

The main purpose of the procedure is a surveillance of the young population it the world and research, but some communities chose to participate because they think this is for the best of the kids or because it makes them keep controle of the kids better. The procedure is probably adminitered by the World Health Organization and certain research institutions, and sponsored by certain foundations too.

The communist block seemed to participate in the same way as the western societies. Interestingly there were less secrecy about this program in the communist block than in the west, while in the west one did not and does not still speak about these procedures to the public.

In the west, the kid is usually heavily anesthetized during the procedure so that heshe does not remember much in most cases. In the eastern societies less anesthesia is used.

Sometimes they perform certain adjustments in the urinary systemm genitalks and digital system of the kids during the procedure, probably to make body functions more regular and according to the time-schedule and standard of the school and society. The tubes down into his stomach and into his anus are an indictaion that this was done with this boy.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com