Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 16yo, SE Asia, extensive external and internal procedures in youth prison

Posted by Aquila on 2018-10-16 03:58:15

Boy, 16yo, SE Asia, extensive internal and external procedures for research in juvenile prison

I am male. It happened in Asia, in 2010-2014, 16 years old After reading the answers from that boy in Asia who were at a reform school, I will answer about a similar but even much more extended examination I went through about the same time.

When this happened I was serving a 1-year sentence at a juvenile prison. All I was told was that I was selected to have a special health examination and to be part of some research experiment. My parents was not informed about this.

It happened at a special establishment used for these type of exams. The morning the exam would start I was taken out to a van and driven to the place where the examination took place. As a prisoner I had to wear hand and leg cuffs while being transported and they also put on a blindfold so I couldn't see where we were going. I think the ride took about an hour.

When arrived I was led into a building and through a couple of doors. There inside a small room the blindfold and the cuffs was removed and I was ordered to strip. Uniform was just shorts and t-shirt so it was fast. Uniform was taken by the guards who followed me there. I do not know why they selected me for this exam.

THE PREPARATIONS AND INITIAL MEASUREMENTS AS EXPERIENCED

They took me into another room with tiled walls and floor where I got an enema to clean out my bowels and then I got to shower. They also shaved off my pubic hair. I don't have much other body hair.

Then I was taken into a examination room where they first began with weighing me and measure me. Like with the other boy they took EVERY measure on my body that can be taken. First my height and then measures around my body and around all my limbs.

They took lots of measures of my genitals both flaccid and erect and also many different measures of my nipples like diameter of nipples and how much they did stick out from my chest. They also took many photos of every part of my body. This was done both while I was standing and laying on a table.

TEST OF BODILY AND MENTAL REACTIONS

After that they put a lot of electrodes all over my body attached to a device. I had to sit in a special chair and arms and legs was strapped to the chair and I had to answer lots of questions and look at many pictures. During these questions some of the electrodes sometimes gave me small electric shocks not painful more like tickling or tingling feeling but very distracting, and I think they checked how I reacted to that.

After that they placed me on a special examination table with many advanced devices around it. My arms and legs and whole body was strapped to the table so I could not move. I also had a tube inserted into my mouth that kept my mouth open and I could not speak.

After they had done a series of tests I then had to do exercises and running on a treadmill and then I was strapped on the special examination again and more tests were done. The staff all the time wore white coats mouth covers and covers over their hair all I really could see was their eyes.

No one talked to me except for asking questions and telling me what to do.

THE INTERNAL INSPECTIONS AS EXPERIENCED

Many of the internal exams was very unpleasant and painful. For many hours they used a lot of different devices both in my anus and especially in my urethra. Both rigid and flexible rods and tubes were used and I could feel the instruments moving around inside me. Like with the other boy they was giving very much attention to my nipples and testicles during the whole exam.

I was also given several injections during the exam and some of the injections were put right into both my nipples and also I got injections in my testicles. I'm not sure if they did something in my belly button there was nothing visible afterwards but I had a strange pain there for a couple of days.

I was not told anything about what they did but many tests and internal examinations were done while I was strapped to the table.

TEST OF URINARY AND GENITAL FUNCTIONS

They took urine samples from my bladder and they made me ejaculate several times. They measured the quantity and how long it took until I could ejaculate again. They filled my bladder with several different fluids some of it hurt quite bad. Especially when they filled my bladder to max and I had to keep it for a quite long time I also had to run on the treadmill with my bladder full and with all the electrodes on my body. A catheter stopped it from leaking out. During the whole time I was there they measured the amount of urine they emptied from my bladder.

ARRANGEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES AFTER THE MAIN EXAM
At the end of the exam they put me to sleep. When I woke up after being held unconscious they told me I was going to stay at this place for a week so they could do more tests. At nights I got to sleep in a small room with just a bed and also with electrodes on me. There was also cameras so they could watch me. I was naked and no cover over me.

My hands was strapped to the bed not very tight but I was not allowed to touch myself. One night they made the room really cold with AC on max and another night it was very hot.

During the days they made more tests and examinations mostly similar to the first day but even more extensive and thorough.

Some days were almost only medical examinations and some days more of exercises. Every morning they used a special device with a tube to clean out my bowels.

I had a catheter all the time except when they did other examinations in my bladder. Every day they also took several samples of my sperm.

Already after the first day my nipples was swollen and very sensitive and got even more so during the week. Also my $%!@ and testicles was very sensitive and $%!@ got hard very often and stayed hard for long time.

After the week guards came to take me back. I was told I had to keep the catheter for some time since my urethra would be very sore. The guards had not brought my uniform so I had to go back to the prison still naked and the guards didn't care about that.

The doctor told that my nipples and genitals would be sensitive for some time so clothes would be uncomfortable to wear. Because of that I did not get a shirt to wear just shorts for the rest of my time.

I was called back for some after check-ups during the following months but these were not at all so extended. They lasted only some hours. Also for the check-ups I had to be totally naked all the time. My nipples stayed sore and swollen for maybe 3-4 months after the exam and still is bigger and more protruding than before the exam. My testicles felt bigger and heavier than before the exam.

Also now after several years my nipples and $%!@ is still more sensitive than before the exam and my $%!@ often gets fully hard even if I'm not aroused or excited.

SUMMARY OF DETAILS I REMEMBER FROM THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE EXPERIENCE

Preparations and arrangements

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my stomack with streight legs.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast.

I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got electrodes on my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia.

Tests with external equipment

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined me with an ultrasound device or something similar at my head or neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip aream my arms and legs.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, my stomach, my shoulder area, my hip area, my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, my chest, my belly, my limbs .

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Internal inspections

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Arrangements after the exam

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I also just lay some time in a bed to recover. Some other type of arrangements.

THE SCHOOL I WENT TO

I went to some other type of school. Not a school a juvenile prison where I was for 1 year in 2013 for a small crime. This was in South-east Asia.

COMMENTS

The boy was surely used in a scientific project to test bodily an mental functions, and to do experiments on body development.

As with the other the purpose also might have been to alter his bodily function, mental reactions and anatomy to conform to standards set by society, or to test ways to make such alternations.

Possibly he got the sentence of 1 year in the prizon mainly to be able to use him as guinea pig in these projects, and the judge highly possibly got honoraries for providing teens to this project.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com