Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 8yo, extensive exam in all body areas under anesthesia at school

Posted by Aquila on 2019-06-04 10:52:07

Boy, 8yo, extensive exam in all body areas under anesthesia at school

I am male. It happened in North America in the years 2000-2009 when I was 8 years old. My parents drove me to the exam. At the regular nurs'es or medical room at the school. All children of the age group in my community.

PREPARATIONS

I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my stomack with streight legs. Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe.

WHAT I KNOE ABOUT THE EXAM

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours .

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS

Those performing this exam tried to hide as much as possible about it by holding the boy uncouscious a long time and by performing the procedure cautiously.

They could not hide that they examined him inside his stomach region with something inserted through the navel, sinse that part left mark. But the long time it took and the cleaning out of his stomack shows that a lot more was done.

They almost surely also inspected his lower digestive tract with an endoscope inserted through his anus, inspected his urethra and bladder endoscopically, and examined his genitals with ultrasound equipment directed at his testicles and groin area and inserted through his anus.

They possibly also inspected his upper digestive tract endoscopically with instruments passed down through his mouth. They probably also inspected most other body areas with ultrasound eqipment, and especially his joints.

If these things happened, this is an example of a comprehensive exam procedure that selected communities all around the world perform in children as a sort of worldwide surveillance of health and habits. and for research, and which is administered by some international unit.

If he had some symptom in these body areas afterwards, like seaping of slime, changes in the passing of stool or by urination, or unusual sensations, this conclusion is supported.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm