Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boys. girls, 11-16, N. Am - Extensive pelvic exams and endocopies in Montessory

Posted by Aquila on 2019-06-20 00:24:17

EXSTENSIVE PELVIC EXAMS OF EARLY TEEN BOYS AND GIRLS IN A MONTESSORI SCHOOL

I am female. It happened in North America. 1990-1999, 16 years old Parent weren't informed. The exam was random. Other ways of getting to the exam. It happened at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office in the kindergarten part of the establishment. A selected percentage of the children in my community and aselected percentage of the children in my school of the age group had the exm. The exam was co-ed boys and girls of different ages 11-14 ( I was the only 16 year old there, held back a couple of years ).

OVERVIEW OF THE PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through alll the procedures. Some other arrangements during preparation.

I had to strip totally naked before the exam. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia. We were instructed to not use the restroom before the exam . I really needed to go .

PREPARATIONS AS REMEMBERED

We were led to the kindergarten and into a room behind it by the medical staff . The room had a metal table with a spray nozzle above it and drain below it, and it had cabinets and a row of gynecologist type chairs lined up against the wall . Tiled floor with a line to stand on .

Everyone was stripped by staff, naked feet spread, shoulder with apart hands at side . No privacy during any part.

I was brought over to the table made to lay on my back knees to chest legs spread. The nurse got out a razor and shaving cream and my pubic hair and anus was shaved . Then my rectal temp was took . One of the nurses grabbed the spary nozzle and started to wash my body and genitals .

After an enema was administered and made to hold it for 10minutes . Once ten minutes passed a nurse standing behind my head grabbed the back of my ankles and pulled them back towards me . Then I was instructed to release the enema in front of everyone I was photographed expelling the enema and wiped by the nurse after I'd receive multiple enemas after that before leaving the table .

Once everyone went though the same procedure we were moved over to the gyno chair my feet were placed in stirrups .

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPETIONS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They collected semen sample from the boys manually and stimulated me to orgasm .

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

Once in position they inspected everyone at once . Swabbing my vagina cervix urethra and anus .

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

Other procedures mentioned above . I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. Some other type of arrangements. Everyone was naked in stirrups after the exam. Lasted 3 hours I don't remember it all tho.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a Montessori school.

COMMENTS

It seems to be common that all preteen and early teen girls and boys in Montessory schools are subjected to a thorrough pelvic examination and it was is typically done in a collective style like described here until recently,and perhaps still. This account is not unique. Having a special secret exam section like described is also common in Montessory schools.

The extent of these exams vary, however. In the most extensive versions cystosopies and full colonoscopies are included.

It seems that the exam described here also was for for research purposes and that the Montessory school got money for letting the kids be used.

The manner in which the exam occured seems however odd, especially the parts where expellation of enemas were photographed. Possibly the function of the $%!@ region during expellation was something being explored. But possibly also the staff twisted the exam occurance in a way to satisfy own sexual interests or sadistic interests. I know this happens sometimes during these exam events.

Usually these pelvic procedures are combined with extensive examinations in other body parts. Possibly those other parts happened in a seperate exam event. If so, the total combinations of exams is according to a thorrough standarized exam programs that children in seleceted schools and communities in the whole world go through. It is interntionally coordinated, but held partly secret, somteimes even for the parents and the kids until it happens.

Research and surveillance of the young populations are main purposes of this program that begun back in the 1950es and is going on now more than even before.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com