Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Extensive internal exams of early teen boys and girls in a gymnastic school

Posted by Aquila on 2019-06-29 15:59:47

EXSTENSIVE INTERNAL EXAMS OF EARLY TEEN BOYS AND GIRLS IN A GYMNASTIC SCHOOL

I am male. It happened in Asia. 2010-2014, 15 years old - In an ambulance or special car from school. At a regular hospital. It happened all children of the age group in my community and all children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was also cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to take most clothes off just before I got anesthesia. The staff took the rest of my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach, my hip region, my legs and my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. They paralyzed my whole body and I got artificial breathing. The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach, shoulder area, hip area and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE PROCEDIRES

I had breathing tube. They gave me mechanical ventilation through the breathing tube. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube hoing in through my nose or down into my stomach. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I then just lay some time in a bed to recover.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a gymnastic school as the main school.

COMMENTS

This is a standardized check of health and development used on children and teens in selected areas all around the globe and which is coordinated internationally, most probably by the WHO and some big research institutes. The purpose is to surveil development and health of the young part of the populations and to use kids and teens for medial experiments. This permanent research and surveillance program is never spoken about publicly even though
it is not rare for kids in any country to be called in.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com