Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl 9-14yo, Moldovia,inspections in all body areas at summer camp but with gyne

Posted by Aquila on 2019-07-12 18:31:01

Girl 9-14yo, Moldovia,inspections in all body areas at summer camp but with gynecological focus

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe in the years 1980-1989 when I was 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 years old The exams were done during the summer camps all children of my class were to and all children at the school of my age group. After about one week in camp we were told we would have a special exam to see If our body had developed nornally and who was suitable for doing competetive sports. My parents did not get any information before or after the exams. Once I tried to tell them about what had happened they only said they didn't want to know, and I simply should do what the docters want me to without argueing.

It happened at the former Sovjet Republic of Moldova. My school was at Chișinău and we drove about one hour to the camp (girls and boys had different camps). The exams occured in a hidden part of the camp. There was a room like a small gym and two Secret rooms behind it where the gyno exams where done.

We went to the gyms in groups of four girls (we wore slips only) and had to do sports while doctors were looking at us. After that every girl had a psychological survey done by a doctor. We were asked about our family life if we had seen our parents nude if we liked school if we were interested in sex when we had $%!@ed for the first time and so on. The exams happened at the following day.

PREPARATIONS FOR THE PHYSICAL EXAM

I was not allowed to seat some time before the exam. They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures.

I had to strip totally naked before the exam. I was placed to lay on several ways: on my back with streight legs, on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread, on my left side

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got IV tube into blood vessels in a leg. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus.

I was mostly awake during the procedure despite anesthesia given. That morning I felt very weak and dizzy like the other girls who had an exam. We were the same group of four girls that day. We had to strip naked and shower then we went to the medical rooms behind the gym. There were four gyn chairs in a line. A doctor came in and did photos of us four together (in line: front back bent over). Then every girl took place in one of the gyn chairs. Then a nurse came in and adjusted the chairs (it was hurting because she opened my legs as wide as any possible) and restrainted our feet arms and waists.

We got an traditional enema.- I do not remember I have been given any anesthesia beside the lubricating cream I got in my anus and my vagina but I guess they mixed some drugs into the water we had drunken that morning. Though I felt weak and lazy - I needed help when I had to go in a new position - I was also in a cooperarive and positive mood and felt sexually excited.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my upper body, my stomach area and my hip area, with an ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

I do not remember these details exactly I just can say Most of things delt with vagina and anus. It was a sexually charged atmosphere.

TESTING OF SEXUAL REACTIONS INCLUDING INAPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR FRAM TEH DOCTOR

I remember the doctors talking about our bodies and making inaproppriate sexual remarks (like how big my cervix was and how cute I looked without bodyhair grown. When I was older and had grown breasts a doctor played with them). All girls were $%!@ed to orgasm. The way they did it made me feel god at it there and then.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. None. We got some time to recover and went back to the group.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS

This exam was a part of a procedurte to elect children for chapionship sport for Moldavia and the USSR. It was also to see if the children needed sone bodily adjustment regarding development and fitness for chapoinship sport. According to my material children in sport schools very often go through procedures to change the pubertal development to adjust the urinary organs and especially the lower digestive system. An exam procedure like this is often used as an initiation of these adjustments. It seems that they made adjustments in the pelvic floor, the anus, the colon and the reproductive organs of this girl.

If her bodily functions got changed in some way or her pubertal development got delayed or acelearated this is a good indication such adjustments were done.

Such adjustments are often done by inserting tubes or balloons that are inflated to block out the urethra, colon or vagina and by injecting depot medicines that are released over time into the buttocks, pelvic structures or the legs.

What the girl tells clearly shows that she also got anesthesia through IV tubes and that she was totally inconscious some of teh time. Probably they inspected her down into her stomach through her mouth and her whole urinary system up to her kidneys when she was uncoscious.

But the procedure told about was and is used on children and teens in the whole world for surveillance of the young population Children at selected communities and schools are selected for the procedure and it occurs in all countries. It is coordinated by some central international unit, probably the WHO. It is possible that the procedure the girl experienced not only was coordinated by the USSR but also from the top international level and that the USSR also took part in this interntional program which by the way is going on more intensily now than ever.

Testing of sexual reactions seem to be a part of this exam procedure. But it also look like the staff that performoms this procedure also often twist their work in such a way that they satisy their own sexual lust. This seems to have been the case here.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com

Posted by awayness on 2019-07-19 03:52:14

I don't think there's anything wrong with these kinds of examinations.