Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 6yo Western Europe physiological tests at school

Posted by Aquila on 2019-08-31 09:56:15

Boy 6yo Western Europe physiological tests at school

I am male. It happened in Western Europe in the period 1990-1999, 6 years old. It was as far as I recall announced during class where we were taken out 4 at a time and had to queue up outside the nurses regular office at school. I don’t know if my parents were informed. I went there alone by myself. It happened to all children in my school of the age group. I don’t recall if girls went for the exam. I remember I queued up with 3 other boys. I was 3rd in line.

ARRANGEMENTS

I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my head. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask.

This is sketchy. I vaguely remember breathing in through a mask - but was it Anesthesia? I don’t know. I don’t remember much about the exam itself though just the lead up to it. And I couldn’t have been in there long, because I remember waiting maybe 30 minutes each time the two boys in front went in.

WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE EXAM

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

I cannot remember any internal procedure like those mentioned.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had my underwear on after the exam. Was collected after school as normal.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

This was a functional check of the heart, lungs and nervous system by use of electronic recording and analysis of breathing. I guess the boys only lay still when the recordings were done. The boys possibly got some anesthesia gas through the mask to make them lay still, but they were surely not put to sleep, because that would have given false results from the recordings. The mask was mainly to record how much they breathed in and the content of what they breathed out.

After the boys got anesthesia, it i spossible the boys got a catheter into their bladder to collect and analyze urin during the test, measurement of body temperature in the rectum or through the catheter, and some hormonal drugs injected into a blood vessel to test reactions, since this would give a more complete physiological recording. Possibly anesthesia through the mask made it difficult to recognize such details, and this equipment was taken out again at the end.

The experiencer tells that the boys were taken in within 30 minutes intervals, but he does not tell when the boys got out again. Possibly they were inside a lot longer.

The purpose was possibly a health check that kids in that region went through, but it could also have been a scientific project. I guess that a team from some center went to the school with equipment to perform the checks.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com