Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 16-18yo, Czekia, Extensive physical tests, internal inspections and adjustm

Posted by Aquila on 2019-09-17 00:08:28

Boy, 16-18yo, Czekia, Extensive physical tests, internal inspections and adjustments

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe, in the period 1016-2018 when I was 16 and 18 years old.

I had frequent conflicts with my parents and at school so my parents agreed to my testing. First they just threatened me and when I didn't get better they applied to me for an examination after having been adviced for that by the school. After getting the deadline they took me to the exam with my younger brother and sister. My parents drove me to the exam at a regular hospital. The test were primarily carried out by a doctor and psychologist, but others hoined for parts of the ordeal.

Examined this way were, children that had been treated or examined by a psychologist or psychiatrist beforehand, all children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters and children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests.

I didn't talk to other children about the examination.

I passed the exam at 16 and at 18 years of age in a hospital in Prague in the Czech Republic.

The exam took a very long time. The test lasted all day.

INITIAL PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia.

PHYSICAL TESTINGS

I did the examination at first in the briefs in a room equipped as a gym. Here I had to practice run and jump and in doing so my heart rate was continuously measured.

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed a full functional test of my breathing, heart and blood circulation under workload. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

EXAMINATIONS BEFORE FULL ANESTHESIA

Then I got a few pills that nade me sedated, but still awake, and after a short rest I had to take off my clothes completely. They gradually investigated and measured all of me, including my $%!@ and testicles and anus, and they did a thorrough orthopedic exam. They also examined my head, teeth or jaws.

They did a general examination of my pelvic zones. They slid down my foreskin and spread my urinary opening.They pulled open my buttock cheeks and exanined my rectal zone. They palpated my prostate with a finger into my rectum.

They palpated my outar male genitals and testicles. They perormed a ultrasound exam on my genitals, including my testicles.

They made a psycological exam where they asked me about my life, my sex, they showed me lots of pictures to test my reactions. They made interrogations about my social relations and my daily life.

They collected specimens from my urethra and bladder with an instrument inserted through my $%!@.

They irritated my $%!@ and testicles and took away my sperm, including a prostate massage in my rectum. When they checked my $%!@ I also had to $%!@e to take my seed.

They collected a semen specimens with instruments inserted into my $%!@. Although it didn't hurt it was very unpleasant.

They introduced a rubber catheter into my $%!@ which they slowly enlarged.

They examined my my prostate with an ultrasound sond into my anus.

I got an injection into both testicles and into the rectum of a suppository. I felt the heat.

FURTHER EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my head or neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip area, arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach, shoulder area, hip area and my limbs. They took tomographic x-ray scans of body areas. They took MMR-scans of body areas.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, my chest, my belly and my limb.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

FURTHER PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was placed in several ways during the procedure, first standing and laying upon a simple examination table, then placed upon an advanced surgical table: on my back with steight legs, on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, on my stomack with streight legs, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread, on my right side and on my left side

They cleaned my intestines by connecting to hydrocolon. They washed out my bladder several times, it hurt very much.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach, my hip region, my legs and my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got something to swallow. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia first made me relaxed but I was conscious, then I was put completely to sleep.

They shaved my whole body during anaesthesia. When I woke up unexpectedly, I saw my parents on a lie

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS DONE MOSTLY UNDER ANESTHESIA

They held me inconscious for some hours, but I woke up occationally so that I could glimpse thinks happening or I know about the things i olther ways. From one or more of the three exmintions I remember the following:

There were enough people involved in internal investigations who took turns. Some photographed the course of the examination. Part of the examination was also attended by my sports team coach and my school doctor. I've seen my parents several times.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

They examined my blood vessels or heart with a catheter inserted into a blood vessel.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I think I still was in anesthesia for about two hours after the exam, when wiking up I could recognize the following things:

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I then lay some time in a bed to recover, naked under a blanket.

I woke up with my legs in my stirrups and my hands behind my head. I felt a great deal of pressure in the bladder in the testicles and in the $%!@ which was very sensitive. I had a clamp on it that held down my foreskin.

About an hour after I woke up I was being examined again on a lie detector, sitting strapped in a chair. They told me I was developing reasonably towards my age. The exam did not result in any diagnosis.

I put on my trousers and shirt without underwear and went home with my parents.

SYMPTOM IN THE DAYS TO COME

I had strange pain or irritation in my rectal zone and stomach as if my rectum or bowel had been secretly examioned.

The air came out of me, and the rectum was sensitive, and emptying hurt. I had strange irritation in my urethra and bladder zone, as if this body part had been secretly examined. Urination was very painful.

Nynavel hurt and I had injection marks on all of my big joints.

ARRANGEMENTS AND HANDLINGS AT HOME AFTER THE EXAMS

I had a catheter in the urethra for the first three days after the examination. The catheter was attached to a device powered by battery that regulated my urination in the urethra. It pumped urine into the attached bag only when my bladder was full. Sometimes it hurt very much.

After removing the catheter, my parents examined me every day while bathing and measured the temperature in my $%!@ and rectum and they painted my $%!@ and testicles with cold ointment. Later on after the exam they continued doing so every week.

After a week, they started introducing a stick into my $%!@ that was hollow inside, and an opening at the tip, and filled with some medicine that got injected into my urehra. They led it 10cm deep, and it hurt. After the introduction, they left it for half an hour and then pulled it out.

I was twice on examination when they introduced a rubber bar into my $%!@ with the end with a balloon they enlarged after introduction. It hurt a lot.

Two weeks after my doctor's check, they started introducing a full bar, which was gradually expanding.

They put some gel on it. After introduction, they left it inside for about five minutes and then pulled her out. They repeated that five times in a row.That went on for about a month.

FOLLOW-UP ORDEALS

Every month I was on a psychological examination and a lie detector, again completely naked. Every week I went to a community centre for a joint session. Trainer never talked to me about my examination, but he adapted my coaching plan several times. I went to the school doctor once a month for a check and after a year the check is once a quarter.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a gymnastic school as the main school. I went to Montessori school and high school with a sports focus.

LONG TERM EFFECTS

I felt more comfortable after examination, but I can't describe any precise improvements.

I believe that the examination has enabled our parents to exercise close control over us, and in this way they have solved problems in our puberty with my behaviour and teaching

GENERAL COMMENTS ABOUT THESE TYPE OF EXAMS

This is mostly a standardized procedure used in all parts of the world for examination of kids in selected communities or schools. It seems to be coordinated internationally and the purpose is surveillance of health and behavior, research health screening and explore symptoms of disease.

It is also sometimes used on kids that have some behavioral or learning problems at school or behave unusully in some way. Furthermore is it used on kids where one suspects some problems with body functions.

But these teams also offer adjustments procedures when the school or parents observe problems with body functions or behavior. In these cases the exams often gets more frequent and the parents often gets involved.

SPECIFIC COMMENTS ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE OF THE BOY

Arrangements and symptoms tell that they performed very extensive internal and external exaninations of the whole pelvic area and lower stomach of the boy im addition to what he remembers explisitly.

They inspected his urinary system up to his kideneys through his urethra, his entire lower digestive system through his anus, the inside of his abdominal cavity, and the inside of his genitals. This was done with optical endoscopes inserted through his anus, urethra and a hole made in his navel, and with ultrasound equipment used externally and inserted into his anus.

All these exams is a part of the standard procedure. The standard procedure usually include inspections trough nose and mouth, which does not seemed to occur in this case.

The extensive arrangements when he woke up and all the symptoms also tell that they performed adjustments inside his urinary system and inside hos anus, rectum and colon.

The catheter arrangments, stick and bars inserted weekly in his $%!@ were to consolidate the adjustments made and to adjust further.

The most extensive adjustments seemed to have occured in his urethra, bladder ancd genitals. Making his urethra wider and dissolving constrictions is probably the greatest part of the adjustments. Narrow areas in his rectum and colon were surely also widened out.

I guess the purpose was to adjust function like urination and bowel movements.

The injection into his testicles often happens with boys under these ordeals and the purpose seems to be adjustment of puberty and sexual reactions.

It looks like they found him prone to infection in his urinary sytem. The adjustments and the medication injected into his urethra seem to have this purpose, but it is likely that this medication also contained substances to be absorbed through his prostate area for ajustment of sexual reactions and behavior.

All those adjustments together, and the controle his parents did, also had behavior modification as a purpose.

They also adjusted his major joints to make them more flexible, or to preserve the flexibility of a prepubertal boy. This was done mainly with injections and probably in combinations with adoptive exercises led by the coach. The prurpose was to enhance sport performance.

A superior purpose of all this was to adjust his behavior. Another purpose was to make his daily body functions conform to schedules at school and secure that need for bowel movement, need for urination and penile erections did not make problems for sport activities. A third purpose was to cure or hinder infection in his urinary system.

The coach were present to learn about his body for the purpose of plans for training. His parents were there to be instructed about how to nurse him after the exam and weekly and to learn how to do their part of the gradual adjustment procedure.

It seems howver that thay widened his urthra more that needed for purposes already mantioned. I guess that they plan a third examination with adjustment procedure in his pelvic area, and that they want his urethra to be extra easy to enter for that procedure. Boys usually have three of these examinations, round the age of 6-9, 11-13, 15-18, but since they begun with him fairly late, he might have a third examination fairly soon.

https://www.abicana.com