Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy Czekia 13-18yo tests and internal inspections in most body areas

Posted by Aquila on 2019-09-17 00:16:56

Boy Czekia 13-18yo tests and internal inspections in most body areas

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe in the period 2010-2018 when I was 13, 15 and 18 years old. My parents and my school doctor arranged the exam for me, my sister and my older brother. My parents drove me to the exam at a regular hospital.

Those kids seemed to have the exam were the following: A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group. Children that had been treated or examined by a psychologist or psychiatrist beforehand, all children that authorities suspected had been subjected to sexual abuse, ll children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters. The exam took place in a hospital in Prague in the Czech Republic.

We went ther together with my parents my sister and my brother. My classmates took a similar exam with the sports section.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through alll the procedures. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. I had to take them off just before I got anesthesia so i got totally naked. They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast, my stomac, hip region, my legs and my head.

I got something to swallow. I got a breathing tube that provided anesthesia. I was put completely to sleep. I woke up ocationally during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

I took a shower before anaesthesia and then they put me on the cot and gave me a mask. Soon I was asleep.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT AND HANDLIGS

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined my head or neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip area, my arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took chest x-ray pictures if my stomach, shoulder area, my hip area and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my chest, my belly my limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

HOW THE EXTERNAL PROCEDURES PROCEEDED STEP BY STEP

Upon arriving at the hospital parents took a family history to compile. I had to take off my underpants, they considered me, measured my height and examined the whole body in detail.

Then I had to practice jump and run and they measured my heart rate. Completely stripped I took a very long psychological test where they asked me about my life, sexual experience, showing me different photographs and watching my reactions.

Then they took me to the dressing room where I saw my parents ' clothes and their underwear. During the examination I had to urinate before a doctor and they also took my seed. First I had to $%!@e and then they massaged my prostate over my rectum and got as many seeds as possible.

They examined my $%!@ and testicles as well as my rectum.

INTERNAL PROCEDURES

After the first examinations they gave me a mask and I slept. I was under narcosis for over an hour. I cannot remember definitely the internal procedure like those mentioned due to anesthesia, but I woke up one time.

When I started waking up during it, I felt a great deal of pressure in my bladder, and my legs that I had a lot of apart.

I only saw two doctors wearing masks on their faces, so I didn't recognize them. Soon I fell asleep again.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I woke up and lay on the operating table with my hands behind my head and legs a lot apart. I had IVs into blood vessels in my hand. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. The doctor examined me and removed everything from my body. I then just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

After the procedure my parents took me home with my brother and my sister.

SYMPTOMS FTER THE PROCEDURE

After the procedure my throat ached. I had a very sensitive bladder and $%!@ and so also the rectum. My testicles hurt a lot. My shoulders and hip ached very badly , and for a few days I felt sick. I had about three days of urination pain and a lot of air came out of my rectum.

I had injection marks at each big joint.

My parents , both brothers and sister were walking hard for several days thereafter.

PARENTS ALSO GETTING EXAMINED

Because I saw my parents ' clothes in the locker room, including their underwear, I asked them many times if they were also being investigated. It would answer not only that they had both been worse off for several days, but had been completely shaved.

Besides, at home, they both made a couple of times a week of enema in which they put some drops. But they never confirmed it to me. Despite my sister telling me she saw our mom completely stripped.

PROCEDURES THAT THE PARENTS DID AFTER THE EXAMS

My parents checked my $%!@ and testicles every day. They put a pole in my $%!@ and I got a suppository. That took about a month. The pole was smooth metal, with numbers on its side and expanding slightly. Some gel was applied to it before it was introduced.

After introducing about 10 cm, they waited about five minutes and then pulled it out. They repeated that five times a week. I had to urinate before introduction, and after the procedure I should have lasted as long as I could without urination, at least two hours or more.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a Montessori school. I went to a gymnastic school as the main school. I went to Montessori school and high school with a focus on sports.

LONG TERM EFFECTS

I can't describe any precise improvements or other long term effects.

I believe that the examination has enabled our parents to exercise close control over us, and in this way they have solved problems in our puberty with my behaviour and teaching

COMMENTS

The examinations done on the boy had as one purpose to check all aspects of his puberty development.

The things he felt and saw when he woke up during anesthesia is what he typically will feel if his legs are in stirrups wide apart, a rigid cystoscope is inserted through his $%!@ and into his bladder, his bladder inflated by air or water and the two doctors are working inside his bladder. The extreme widening of his legs, is something they need if they also are working firther up into the kidneys of the boy.

This experience and the symptoms the boy had after the procedures and the way he was placed in the surgery table when waking up, tell that they had inspected his urinary system up to each kidney with an endoscope inserted through his $%!@. They also tell that they inspected his entire lower digestive system through his anus.

With this degree of symptoms it is highly probable that they made changes inside his lower digestive systen, urinary system and genitals.

It seemed that they especially changed something inside his bladder, inside his $%!@, in his anus, and deep inside his colon, most probably widening of narrow areas.

The pain in his testicles was probably caused by injections into his testicles to adjust his puberty development and sexual reactions.

The pain in his hips and shoulders suggest that they took speciemens from those with a syringe and that they did something to adjust these areas too. Probably they injected hormonal depot drugs to make his joints more flexible.

The rod regularly put in through his urethra by his parents was probably to consolidate widenings and other adjustments made in his penille and scrotal urethra parts and possibly adjust further his urethra.

The reason for the examinations which all his classmares went trough, was both research and to find hiden health problems.

They changes thay made in the boy had the purpose of correcting problems found with digestive functions and urination, and to adjust these functions and sexual reactions so that they did not make problems with sport activities and school schedule.

Changes made in the hip and shoulder also had the purpose of adjusting these body parts for sport activiyies. His puberty development was adjusted so that it fitted best the sport activities.

Due to the anesthesia a lot of what occured got hidden for the boy. After such procedures with changes made, the kids usually have catheter and a tube through the anus after the procedure. But they were possibly taken out before all of the anesthesia went away and he woke up fully when the rest of the equipment got out.

The throut problems were surely caused by the tube into his throut that was used to give anesthesia, oxygen and artificial ventilation during the procedure.

One can be sure that the parents went through much of the same exam as the kids. They seemed to have found something to adjust also in the parents.

The fact that both kids and parents were examined strongly suggest that using the family as research object was one objective of the procedure.

GENERAL COMMENTS ABOUT THESE TYPE OF EXAMS

The things the boy experienced are great parts of a standardized procedure used on kids in selected communities in all parts of the world, but never spoken about publicly. In the standard procedure one also use to inspect inside the abdominal cavity through a hole made in or under the navel, inspect the upper digestive system through the mouth and inspect the nasal cavity. These things might have happened, but not remembered due to anesthesia.

It seems to be coordinated internationally and the purpose is surveillance of health and behavior, research, health screening and explore symptoms of disease.

It is also sometimes used on kids that have some behavioral or learning problems at school or behave unusully in some way. Furthermore is it used on kids where one suspects some problems with body functions.

But these teams also offer adjustments procedures when the school or parents observe problems with body functions or behavior or for purposes connected to the school. In these cases the exams often gets more frequent and the parents often gets involved.

Knut Holt

https://www.mydeltapi.com