Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 8yo, North America, extensive body tests and internal inspections under ane

Posted by Aquila on 2019-10-10 11:49:18

Boy, 8yo, North America, extensive body tests and internal inspections under anesthesia

I am male. It happened in North America. 1990-1999 8 years old we were informed literally an hour before and my parents knew almost nothing about it. We came there in a bus in group from our school to a special medical room in another school, that had a better nurse facility, apart from the nurse's regular office. It happened all children in my school of the age group. My parents learned about it later that day.

PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE ORDEAL

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam.

I had to strip totally naked before the exam and I was totally naked through all the procedures.

They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got anesthesia through a tube into my anus that had effect on my whole body. I was put completely to sleep. I woke up ocationally during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

I don't know what they gave me but it made me very drowsy to the point where I completely passed out for a while. and when I woke up again they must have injected more stuff into me cause it got drowsy again and passed out.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube. They took specimens from my anus with a tube.

They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. idk I remember them being uncomfortable. Some of the other kids hated it. I was relatively calm though.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours I had breathing tube. They gave me mechanical ventilation through the breathing tube.
I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube going in through my nose or down into my stomach. I then just lay some time in a bed to recover. I had to keep a catheter in for a few days, felt weird. Like i said i had to keep a catheter in me for a few days after.

They drove us back to school and my parents were ok with the whole thing.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of school. It was like some small town public school place thing.We moved like a year after and I was young soIi don't remember too much about the school.

COMMENTS

This is a standard ordeal done on children and teens in selected communities and schools all over the world, and which is coordinated internationally. The purpose is surveillance, scientific research and health check.

It looks like the parents new that an exam should take place, nd had accepted it, but that they did not knew about the full extention of the exam.

It seems that they performed some corrections or adjustments in the urinary system and lower or upper digestive system of the boy. The nasogastric tube, the extensive catheterization and the long time under anesthesia sugest so.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com