Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 9-12yo, complete external examination and lower digestive endoscopies under

Posted by Aquila on 2019-10-10 12:33:07

Boy, 9-12yo, complete external examination and lower digestive endoscopies under anesthesia

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe in 1990-1999, at 9 years old, 10 years old, 11 year old, 12 years old, 13 years old I got no Information My parents drove me to the exam at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office. At a doctors office. It happend a selected percentage of the children in my community, amoing others a selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

PREAPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach.

I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. They also placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I was put completely to sleep.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

They took specimens from my bladder with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. My parents drove me home I attended private boarding school.

COMMENTS

This is probably an instance of an extensive procedure used on all children or selected groups of children in many societies in the whole world, for surveillance, health check and research and which is internationally coordinated.

This procedure also contain a full endoscopic inspection of the urinary system, which is not mentioned. Nor is mentioned x-ray pictures of all the joints, and ultrasound of all the joints, breast, stomach and pelvic zones. These belongs to this total procedure. Possibly those happened when the boy was under anestesia.

If not, this was a simpler procedure, but still with the combined purpose of surveillance, research and health check.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.om

Posted by TiffanyPro on 2020-02-17 10:20:31

I must say that they are doing great by creating polls. And all the time the topic of the poll is also unique and a lot of new information I got after reading the reviews on www.essaywriting.net.nz it. I hope you keep doing this kind of work for us. And I will always take guidelines from here and support this kind of exceptional work.