Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 13yo, North America, taken by bus from school for intimate probes

Posted by Aquila on 2019-11-09 11:18:28

Boy, 13yo, North America, taken by bus from school for intimate probes

I am male. It happened in North America, in the period 2000-2009, 13 years old, They fecthed me at school with a bus in group together with school class to a health center. It happened a selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS

I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood.

I got electrodes on my cheast. I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. The anesthesia made me sleep mostly but I woke up occationally.

WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT EXAMS DONE WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

I cannot remember such tests. They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT INTERNBAL EXAMS

They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had my underwear on after the exam.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS

The extensive preparations and the anesthesia tells that much more was done than what the boy remembered. Probably they performed a cystosocpy, bladder inspection, on the boy and the class, not only specimen taking. They surely inspected their prostate and pelvic area with an ultrasond probe inserted through their anus.

Probably they also inspected the inside of their anus and lower colon and took specimens from there. It is possible that they cleaned out his colon further under anesthesia and performed a full colonoscopy.

If girls were in the group, they surely inspected their vagina too, and took specimens.

The ordeal seems to be a standard exam procedure done on kids at specific schools and communities all over the world, for surveillance, research, and body problem detection. This procedure seem to be coordinate internationally.

From the answar it looks like not the whole class got examined, but those pupils of which the school had some concern. The age 11-13 is the age group where authorities find greatest reason to check pelvic organs and lower stomach of kids.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com