Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 12yo, UK, pelvic development study and hubting for sexual abuse symptoms i

Posted by Aquila on 2019-12-08 05:57:08

Girl, 12yo, UK, pelvic development study and hubting for sexual abuse symptoms in group

I am female. It happened in Western Europe in the period 1990-1999, when I was 12 years old. No warning given, we were just told to get on the bus for exam day. I didn't know it was happening. We went in a bus in group from our school to a health center. It happened all children in my school of the age group.

I'm in the UK. It was done one class at a time. My parents were never informed. When we arrived at the health center, we were all told by a nurse to leave our clothes on the bus and come out barefoot and in our underwear, but I don't wear any knickers or bra because my mom says they're not healthy.

I told the teacher and he just said to do as I was told, and take everything off then. I was the only one there naked (one other girl was in just knickers but she was flat-chested).

I tried covering myself up but the teacher moved my arms to my sides and told me none of that I'll make the others self-conscious if I act that way. I was totally naked through all the procedures. W had to take all my clothes off just before we got anesthesia.

ARRANGEMENTS AND ANESTHESIA

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, to lay on my stomack with streight legs, to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread and on my right side.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my legs.

I got something to swallow. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina.

They put a bunch of boys and girls in each room together, sat on tables in view of each other while they did quick but thorough examinations of us.

Everyone got some kind of cream on their genitals, but the other girls got their underwear back after that, the boys didn't so.

I was still the only naked girl.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They used a speculum in my vagina. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Both boys and girls had their breasts checked very thoroughly. My nipples were pinched quite roughly, but my head was already woozy from the medicine earlier so I just let it happen.

Anyone with a lot of pubic or leg hair had it shaved, so electrodes could be put on their genitals and legs for those tests. I didn't have much.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. The doctor left the room several times during the exam (to go look at the other kids?) and we were left looking at each other with our legs up on the tables.

After a while we were given a thorough wiping on the genitals to remove the cream from before and told to sat around to dry for a while before those with underwear put it back on and then everyone got on the bus and got dressed and went back to school.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of main school. Just a private school.

COMMENTS

These boys and girls were used in a project to study the pelvic and sexual development of teenagers in the society where they lived. The project also had the purpose of screening for sexual abuse and unapproved sexual bahavior. Studying the reaction of the kids of seing each other naked was a part of the project.

Even though it is not told, the kids were nearly surely also taken pictures and videos of, by means of hidden cameras, and these studied by doctors and other authorities therafter. The way the kids were handled and exposed is exactly that way that suits such picture taking. The child protective agency was probably involved in the study.

The nakedness and lack of privacy also seems to have had the purpose of making the ordeals as economical as possible, which point to this being done with many or all children in the society, but without telling anything about it

At that time many societies suffered from a hysteriaapproaching the degree of psychosis regarding sexual abuse and inappropriate sexual behavior of children. That led authorities to use any means to detect signs that could be interpreted as symptoms of the kind, also means that the children themselves might find abusive. This is also a part of the explanation for the way this ordeal was run.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com