Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 12yo, Western Europe,,extensive pelvic inspections and manipulations in da

Posted by Aquila on 2019-12-27 09:58:10

Girl, 12yo, Western Europe,,extensive pelvic inspections and manipulations in dance school

I am female. It happened in Western Europe. 1990-1999, 12 years old. I got message about the ordeal a week before. Other ways of getting to the exam. It happened at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office. All children in my school of the age group had this procedure.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was also cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I was totally naked through all the procedures. The staff took my clothes off some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got something to swallow.

The anesthesia only took away pain.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube hoing in through my nose or down into my stomach. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. Then back to boarding school.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a ballet school or school as the main school.

COMMENTS

This type of exam is very commonly done at kids in that age that attend school with dance, gymnastic or sport as a major part in the curriculum.

The main purpose of the exam is to obtain exact status about the puberty stage, the pelvic anatomy and intimate functions of the kid, and to see if something should be changed so that those functions are optimal for the physical activities at teh school.

The nasogastric tube and $%!@ tube seem to indicate that they changed something in her lower digestive organs. Most probably some passages were widened with tubes pumped up like balloons.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com