Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 13yo, Western Europe, pelvic inspections in gymnastic school

Posted by Aquila on 2019-12-31 13:25:08

Boy, 13yo, Western Europe, pelvic inspections in gymnastic school

I am male. It happened in Western Europe in 2015 or later, 13 years old . They sent letter from school My parents drove me to the exam att a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. It happened all children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through alll the procedures. I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon the devices. I was placed to lay on my stomack with streight legs. I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I had pain in my anus. My parents drove me home

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a gymnastic school as the main school.

COMMENTS

Several communities around the world subject all kids of this age group to this type of exam . The purpose is to assess development and puberty status, look for abnormalities or disease signs and hunt for signs of sexual activities and abuse. It is however very seldom talked about, not even to the kids or parents, so that it comes as a surpize when called in.

For kids attending sport school, the exam also has the purpose of finding ways to adjust the pelvic organs so that the bodily functions will not disturbe the shool schedule and sport activities.

The pain in his anus might indicate that they did some adjustments right away, possibly with balloons thay pumped up inside his rectum, anus or lower colon.

The tube in urethtra during preparation was probably to take a urin specimen from the bladder. The tube in the anus was possibly to administer anesthesia so that he actually slept during some of the procedures and does not remember everything.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm