Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, Russia, 10yo, 12yo, study of prepubertal body development

Posted by Aquila on 2020-02-28 08:21:44

Girl, Russia, 10yo, 12yo, study of prepubertal body development

I am female. It happened in Russia. 1990-1999, 10 years old, 12 years old. Parents were asked if their children could participate in a study on pubertal and sexual development. A doctor visited my parents and explained the examination and informed them of the intimate nature of the procedures. I was told that I would be getting a very thorough physical exam and that all parts of my body were to be examined.

Parents were given a small stipend for allowing their children to participate. My parents drove me to the exam. At a special establishment used for these type of exams. A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

The exam was conducted in a medical clinic. There were other girls there, but I didn't see what happened to them. I was told that boys were examined as well but on different days.

PREPARATIONS

I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. The staff took my clothes off some time before the anesthesia had made its effect. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices. I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I woke up ocationally during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

GENERALLY HOW THE EXAM PROCEEDED

The exams lasted about an hour and a half. For part of the exam I had to stand completely naked in front of the medical staff. I was measured and photos were taken. Then started with a general exam but most of it had to do with my vulva vaginal and $%!@ areas.

During most of it my legs were wide apart and elevated. During the last part I was laying face down with the lower part of my body bare and my legs spread.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

As far as I understand these things happened: They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

I wasn't awake for most of the exams. But I do remember having a finger and instruments inserted in my anus.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. No I was monitored for an hour then my dad took me home.

SYMPTOMS AND OBSERVATIONS AFTER THE EXAM

I had a lot of vaginal pain and some bleeding afterwards but I don't remember what they did to that part of my body. I'm sure something was inserted. My vaginal opening felt different after the exams. More sensitive and I was able to insert a finger for the first time.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of school. It was a private school for children interested in health careers.

COMMENTS

This is what told an investigation about body development, especially pelvic development, in the prepubertal age and initial puberty.

Knut Holt

https://www.mydeltapi.com