Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl with family, Russia, taken by police to extensive internal procedures

Posted by Aquila on 2020-03-26 22:15:06

Girl with family, Russia, taken by police to extensive internal procedures

I am female. It happened in Russia. 2015 or later, 16 years old. After leaving the party the police stopped me and my brother on the street and we both inhaled alcohol. Because we're not of age (I'm 16 and my brother is 17) they took us to the police first and when our two parents came they took us all to a police hospital, a special establishment used for these type of exams.

My impression is that it happened to children that the child protective agencies were angaged with and to kids randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam.

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE POLICE STATION

At the police we both had to strip naked and face each other with our hands behind our heads and feet apart. I was very ashamed and when I wanted to cover myself with my hands they threatened to beat me.

They took our blood examined our entire body in great detail and took many photographs. About an hour later when our parents arrived we were able to get dressed and were taken together to a police hospital.

PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE EXAM

They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was also cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.
I was totally naked through alll the procedures. I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto, on my back with steight legs, on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, on my stomack with streight legs, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread, on my right side, on my left side

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach, hip region, legs and my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got something to swallow. I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I was put completely to sleep. I woke up ocationally during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

In doing so we had to soak each other's entire bodies including the genital. I was very ashamed I'd never even soaked my mom dad and brother before and my dad and brother had never soaked my body.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

At the hospital we all got some tablets and after the questionnaire was filled out my parents and I had to undress completely in the locker room. After that they weighed us together measuring not only height but all the body parts. They also took a lot of our photographs in a variety of positions including the details of the genitals. Then we were examined together by a doctor dad and brother had to jerk off and hand over the seed.

My mom and I were examined in front of my dad and my brother in the gynecology chair.

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

In the process they were very much opening our vagina and rectum very painful. They gave us all several times an enema and we had to shower together.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. Then they took me to the operating room and put me on a special operating table with a large number of different instruments.

They gave me an infusion and I fell asleep. During my anesthesia I recall being carried to other rooms several times. I felt like very many people moved around me during the investigation. They placed me in different positions and I almost always had my genitals and rectum exposed as much as possible.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE PHYSICAL EXAMS

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had breathing tube. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I then just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

After waking up I was lying on my back with my hands behind my head and my legs a lot apart.

When I started waking up they removed the catheters from my urethra and my rectum. As soon as I woke up completely I was examined by a doctor all over my body. They introduced a very large electrode into my vagina and also into my rectum to the electrodes I wore on my head breast belly.

TEST OF PSYVHOLOGICAL AND BODILY REACTIONS

After that I had a very long and uncomfortable psychological examination. At it I had to sit naked in my chair with my hands behind my head and legs as far apart as possible.

Several times they felt my breasts and electrodes in my vagina and rectum began to vibrate and like the other electrodes I felt a slight burning and tingling with increasing intensity.

After taking a shower they returned my clothes and took us home with our parents.

SYMPTOMS AFTER THE ORDEAL

I had my whole body shaved off and as I later discovered I no longer had a hymen. I had a lot of punctures all over my body.

My shoulders hips vagina and rectum hurt greatly. I had bruises all over my body. My stomach was bloated. For a lot of hip pain I couldn't put my feet together.

We were all shaved we walked badly for a few days for hip pain. I'd had burning while urinating for almost a week and my rectum also hurt. The gases were coming out of me.

We went to the doctor's office regularly for three more months. No one in the family wanted to talk to me about the examinations and when I pressed my brother he started to cry but he didn't tell me anything.

Just that it was his worst fluorescent in his entire life. I am fearful of what will happen next for we have been told that the examination should be repeated at least three times. I attended ordinary daytime school. I attend a regular high school.

COMMRNTS

THis is a standard procedure done on selected kids in all parts of the World to surveil the health and development of kids, and use kids for medical experiments and take tissue samples from several parts of the body.

In some societies all kids go through this procedure.

The ordeals are coordinated internationally, most probably by the World Health and leading research intstiutes.

The way the kids are brought in, vary conciderably, and so also the secretness of the procedures. In this case the police was used as a helper to bring in kids. It the later years it seems that thay have begun to bring in whole families to the ordeal.

This procedure also include inspection into the urinary system, the lower digestive system, the vagina and often also the upper digestive syetem. Often this is done under anesthesia, but the symptoms reported tell that this was done.

The remark from the brother indicate that an advanced x-ray exam was a part of the procedure, and that he probably had underwent something like this before, but this was the worst one.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm