Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 15yo, Western Europe, extensive internal pelvic explorations

Posted by Aquila on 2020-06-02 03:56:42

Boy, 15yo, Western Europe, extensive internal explorations

I am male. It happened in Western Europe. 1990-1999, 15 years old. I had to go to the doctor. My mom would take me. My parents drove me to the exam att a special establishment used for these type of exams. A selected percentage of the children in my community had the exam.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I had on a diaper. I was in there for a day. It was a check up my mom said. She took me home in the evening. But with the diaper on. I had to wear a diaper the rest of the week.

I attended private boarding school.

COMMENTS

Certain communities or schools, and especially boarding schools, let all kids in puberty go through extensive internal assessment, or all kids of some concern, regardless of type of concern go through such an exam.

Fairly often they do some internal adjustments during the exam. The need for wearing a diaper was possibly due to some adjustment done inside the anus or colon of the boy during the exam.

Knut Holt

https://www.panteraconsulting.com