Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl 13yo, Western Europe development check with extensive pelvic procedures

Posted by Aquila on 2020-06-02 12:33:50

Girl 13yo, Western Europe development check with extensive pelvic procedures

I am female. It happened in Western Europe in the period 1980-1989, as 13 years old. I don't know the reason, my foster parents didn't tell me anything exept that I had to be examined. They drove me to the exam at a doctors office. It was a kind of practice I think. only I was there, no other children.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place.

They washed me before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was also placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I was placed to lay on my right side, and also on my left side

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening, my vagina and my anus.

The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious.

HOW I EXPERIENCED THE PROCEDURE

I can only remember foggy, there were several people. I could different voices higher. I took a flash and clicked. I was lying on my back, my legs were far apart it was uncomfortable in my legs. I felt that something had been introduced into my anus and vagina, sometimes slowly or then fast. Some things were painful despite anesthesia it felt like tearing.

Sometimes I was not conscious then again ... there were always a lot of voices.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my upper body, my stomach area, my hip area, arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, hip area, stomach and my limbs.

They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

I was there 2 more times everything was as above.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE EXAM

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I lay then naked under a blanket after the exam. I was there for a few days until I was picked up.

THE SCHOOL I WENT TO

I went to some school for kids with special needs. I have a marginal slightly intellectual disability and was therefore at this school.

COMMENTS

This was an extensive exam of the neurological and anatomical development status performed after an international standard.

This type of exam is used for research on kids and are coordinated by some international unit, most probably the World Health Organization.

It is also often performed on kids that the child protective system has taken care of or that attend schools for children with special needs.

Fairly often they find something they want to adjust in the urinary system, genitals or lower digestive system of the kid. In those cases they will often begin the adjustment procedure during the exam, and perfom more that one exam to complete the process.

In these cases the kid is sometimes held some days in the establsihment for some days, and often heavily sedated and with equipment instlled to help the kid with the intimate body functions.

It looks like they decided to perform adjustments inside the genitals, rectum and colon of the girl, which explains the arrangements after the exam, thet she was held some days in the center, and the repeated procedure.

Even though the ordeals told about here, are done to a lot of kids yearly in many societies, they are never told about to the public.

Knut Holt

httos://www.panteraconsulting.com

----------------------------------------------------------

Boy 15yo Western Europe extensive internal explorations

I am male. It happened in Western Europe. 1990-1999 15 years old. I had to go to the doctor. My mom would take me. My parents drove me to the exam att a special establishment used for these type of exams. A selected percentage of the children in my community had the exam.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I had on a diaper. I was in there for a day. It was a check up my mom said. She took me home in the evening. But with the diaper on. I had to wear a diaper the rest of the week.

I attended private boarding school.

COMMENTS

Certain communities or schools and especially boarding schools let all kids in puberty go through extensive internal assessment or all kids of some concern regardless of type of concern go through such an exam.

Fairly often they do some internal adjustments during the exam. The need for wearing a diaper was possibly due to some adjustment done inside the anus or colon of the boy during the exam.

Knut Holt

https://www.panteraconsulting.com