Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 10-14yo, Internal intimate inspections arranged by ballet school

Posted by Aquila on 2020-06-03 17:19:04

Girl, 10-14yo, Internal intimate inspections arranged by ballet school

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe in the period 1980-1989 when I was 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 years old. We all knew about it We went in a bus in group from our school for the event or to a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office, or it happened in a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. It happened all children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube inserted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I did not get any anesthesia.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throat with a scope. They took specimens from my throat with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

ARRANGEMNTS AFTER THE PROCEDURE

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I went back to the dormitories afterwards

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a ballet school or school as the main school.

COMMENTS

A main purpose of these exams was research about the helth and development of kids. Another purpose was using the kids as training objects for medical personel. For these purposes the ballet school probably got money.

But they also checked the health of the kids, and checked if they had internal problems caused by hard training, or problems that might interfere with the athletic performance.

Highly probably they manipulated their pelvic organs in order to adjust the puberty development in a way to result in a body shape and flexibility maximally suited for ballet performance.

These type of exams with the pelvic area, urinary system and lower digestive system getting the most attention is fairly frequent in schools where dance and athletic performance is a main subject, but seldom spoken about to the public.