Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 13yo Eastern Europe mandatory extensive assessment with pelvic focus

Posted by Aquila on 2020-06-28 13:20:04

Boy 13yo Eastern Europe mandatory extensive assessment with pelvic focus

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1970-1979, 13 years old. I don't know what information my parents got before my examination and I knew nothing before I was taken to the clinic for a so-called routine visit My parents drove me to the exam at a special establishment used for these type of exams. All children in my school of the age group had it..

PREPARATIONS

They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was also cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia only took away pain.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my upper sbody with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I had to wear a butt plug for 2 days only being removed for evacuation. Parents took home. I attended private boarding school.

COMMENTS

This is a standard procedure children in selected communities all over the world go through and which is coordinated internationally. The purpose is surveillance of the health and development of kids, and some societies use it also for health screening. The procedure has a long history it is still going on even more than ever and the political constitution of the society does not seems to play a part which strongly point to an international coordination probably through teh WHO.

At the that time, this procedure had most focus on the pelvic area of the kids. Gradually the procedure has been extended so that it also contain internal inspection of the pupper body, and test of neurological functions, heart and lungs, and a more extensive orthopedic screening. But still the main focus is of the pelvic organs and lower digestive system.

There are soms slight differences between the eastern countries and the west. In the eastern zone one often only uses anesthesia to hinder pain, while in west one tries to hide what is going on for the kid by using general anesthesia or deep sedation. So regarding these things the west is more secretive than the east.

Sometimes one find abnormalities they fix right away or one adjust the intimate zone of the boy or girl so that bodily functions are regulized according to some strict norm of the society. The $%!@ devise worn afterwards is a sign that something like this got done with the boy.

Knut Holt

https://www.panteraconsulting.com