Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 6-9yo, North America, internal pelvic procedures under anesthesia at school

Posted by Aquila on 2020-07-04 15:22:14

Boy 6-9yo, North America, internal pelvic procedures under anesthesia at school

I am male. It happened in North America in the periods 2000-2009, 2010-2014, at 6 years old 7 years old 8 years old 9 years old. I wasn't told about anything even when they were about to put me under. they just told me I was going to sleep for a while. My parents drove me to the exam at a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. It happened selected percentage of the children in my community. non of the kids were told about the exam. it was done in a gym that was set up with tables, no curtains.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed me before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with streight legs.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra.

I got a breathing tube that provided anesthesia. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. They paralyzed my whole body and I got artificial breathing. I was put completely to sleep.

The last thing I remember was them spreading my legs and forcing a tube up my $%!@ and into my bladder.

They also didn't put me to sleep before inserting the breathing tube down my throat. they gave me a spray to help numb my throat. After the tube was down my throat they turned on the gas and put me to sleep.

WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT THE PROCEDURES

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

I cannot remember any external procedures or any internal procedure like those mentioned.

The only things I remember going in me was the breathing tube, and tube in my privets. If there was any other internal stuff it was done while i was asleep.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours I had breathing tube. They gave me mechanical ventilation through the breathing tube.

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube hoing in through my nose or down into my stomach.

I woke up on the table with the tubes still in me and a few minutes later they took them out and I was allowed to leave. though i was very groggy.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. it was a strange place.

COMMENTS

There could be more than one explanation for this ordeal, but I think all of these explanaitions apply at the same time.

Based on the preparations and the arrangements after the ordeals this might have ben an examination where they inspected the anus rectum colon and upper stomach of the boy with endoscopes inserted through the intimate openings and the mouth.

They also likely inspected his genitals, urethra, bladder and all the way up to each kidney with endoscopes and ultrasound probes.

Some communities or scools let all kids thay have some concern for go through a pelvic exam of this kind to check the development and health of the pelvic region.

But this ordeal could also be an internationally coordinated research and surveillance project, and the school, and possibly parents got money for lending out the kids.

But this could also have been some internal, washing and adjustment procedure of his digestive system and urinary system. Some communities and schools let kids with body function not adhering to a strict standard go through something like this, or kids with some behavior problems.

Ordeals like these seem to be quite common, but never tald about to the public, and you will not find much about such ordeals in standard medical textbook.

The ordeal as told about seems to be performed in a cheap way which indicate that that team did so with a great number of kids in that community.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm