Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 10yo, North America, extensive internal and external inspections

Posted by Aquila on 2020-08-08 14:23:04

Girl, 10yo, North America, extensive internal and external inspections

I am female. It happened in North America, period 2000-2009, 10 years old. I got no explanation. I thought I was going in for a regular doctors appointment. I was never told. I figured out something was weird when things didn't go as they normally did.

I don't know what my parents were told. My parents drove me to the exam at a doctors office It happened selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I was put completely to sleep.",,,,"I remember laying on a doctors table and being given a mask of anesthesia. Then I remember waking up some time later. That's pretty much it.

All of the stuff I'm telling you is based off of what I remember being told.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

They performed an ultrasound based exam at my head, neck, upper body, stomach area, shoulder area, hip area, arms and legs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, my chest, my belly and my limbs .

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose and throat with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.","The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They supposedly checked my teeth and gums pretty thoroughly too.

ARRANGEMNT AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam, then I just lay some time in a bed to recover.

Then I had a hospital payama on after the exam. I had my underwear on after the exam.

I don't think I woke up during the procedures. It's all kind of hazy.

I don't really remember, except my parents took me home the same way we came.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school. I went to an evening or weekend gymnastic school. My main school was just a regular old public school.

COMMENTS

This is a standardized exam procedure used all over the world on children of whome the the authorities have some health or social concern, and nearly regardless of what type of concern.

It is also performed all over the world for general surveillance and research on children, and in that case it is coordinated by international organizations, most probably the WHO.

It is also used on children attending sport to find out if the sport results can be boosted by some bodily adjustments. These adjustments are most often done in the lower digetive system, the urinary system, the genitals and the joints. Sometimes these adjustments are done right way during the exam.