Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, North America, extensive inner procedures arranged by ballet school

Posted by Aquila on 2020-08-11 10:24:53

Boy 9-13yo extensive inner procedures arranged by ballet school

I am male. It happened in North America. Before 1970. 9 years old 10 years old 11 year old 12 years old 13 years old. My parents received a letter in the mail. They told me the day before I would have a special medical exam. We got there in a bus in group from our school. At a regular hospital. It happened a selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach.
I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my legs. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got anesthesia through a tube into my anus that had effect on my whole body. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious. I was awake a long time during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

I remember laying on my back And the nurses took off my gown so I was completely naked. They placed electrodes on me and other instruments. They put some tubes in my nose and gave me gas that made me feel good. Then they bent my legs up and held my knees wide apart. The doctor inserted a long metal tube into my urethra. It hurt but not too bad. Then they rolled me on my side and I felt a hard cold tube go into my anus, this hurt too.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my head, neck, upper body, stomach area, arms, legs and genitals with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach, shoulder area, hips and limbs.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose and throat with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They put medicine in my anus that put me to sleep.

When I woke up I had a bandage on my belly button. I don’t know what they did exactly. My stomach was sore after.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder.

Then I had a hospital payama on after the exam. We stayed overnight in a ward. We weren’t allowed to eat and had IV’s. We also had catheters since we weren’t allowed out of bed. The next morning they took blood samples from every body. They took out the catheters and gave us bed baths and let us get dressed. We stayed overnight and the bus picked us up the next morning.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to a ballet school or school as the main school. I went to the City Ballet Acadamy.

COMMENTS

This is a procedure used in selected communities or schools all over the world to surveil the health and development of kids and to use kids for medical research. The procedure has a long history, and nowadays it occurs more than ever, but updated with more modern instruments. It seems to be coordinated by the WHO and certain leading universities.

Nowadays the procedure through the anus is much larger and usually include full colonoscopy.

This procedure is held secret to the general public, but selected authorities in the various countries surely know about it.

Certain schools, like ballet schools seem to get money for renting out kids to these ordeals, and sometimes bodily adjustments are done during the procedure, whished for by the school, to make the development of kids fit the curriculum of the school.

They surely also inspected the inside of the stomach of the boy through a wole made in the navel and probably took tissue specimens from his abdominal cavity.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm