Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl 14yo, France, Puberty check including Gynecological exam

Posted by Aquila on 2020-08-14 10:09:06

Girl 14yo, France, Puberty check including Gynecological exam

I am female. It happened in Western Europe, France. 2000-2009 14 years old. My aunt said I was growing up and I needed to visit this doctor. My parents drove me to the exam. At a doctors office. It was a small doctor's clinic.

PREPARATIONS

They washed me before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. They also placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with streight legs, on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, on my left side

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a lef. I did not get any anesthesia.

I was brought in and the woman at the front desk told me to undress for the exam. I stayed nude there in a chair until a nurse took me back to the examination room. She grabbed a little of my pubic hair and said it would impede the exam so it had to be shaved off. There was a little shower in the exam room where the nurse washed and shaved me.

I was placed on the flat examination table for part of the exam and in the gyno chair for another part. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions.

This isn't internal but I found it interesting my feet were checked out very closely. The doctor had me flex my toes in and out several times and ran something similar to a pizza cutter up and down the soles. It had little spikes but they weren't sharp.

Also instead of taking pulse at just my finger or neck the doctor took my pulse at the groin too.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

GENITAL EXAMINATION

They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor told me to $%!@e while he listened to my heart to hear how it performed while beating rapidly. After that he said I was lubricated for the ultrasound wand but first he had me put in a small measuring rod to test its depth.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE EXAM

I was brought back out to the front of the clinic to lie on a little couch still nude. I laid there for an hour while my aunt stroked my hair then driven back home by her.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school. Regular school.

COMMENTS

What is described here is a gynecological exam combined with a check of neurological reactions and heart function. Taking pulse in the groin is a normal procedure. The $%!@ion was a part of this reaction check. But letting a teen $%!@e to check reactions is not usual, and one must ask if the doctor chose this method for own sexual gratification.

The monitoring equipment, the shower and the need for some rest afterwards seem to indicate that the girl after all got anesthesia and does not remember the whole of the exam. The ultrasound exam was probably more extensive. Possibly her anus and bladder also got inspected.

Knut Holt

https://www.panteraconsulting.com