Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 13yo North America healh assessment with colorectal inspection

Posted by Aquila on 2020-08-15 07:38:29

Boy 13yo North America healh assessment with colorectal inspection

I am male. It happened in North America. 2000-2009, 13 years old. My parents drove me to the exam. At a doctors office. A selected percentage of the children in my community. What happened surprised me.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed me before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I did not get any anesthesia.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE ORDEAL

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. no stayed in room until i made pee

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS

The boy has made another report too where he tells about a mandatory exam for all boys in the area that included a cystoscopy and a simpler exam through his anus. Many communities perform such mandatory exams on all boys, and some on girls too, but the public in general is told little about it.

At that exam they found that the boy had refluxi n his urinary system and urinary infection, and he had to have a catheterization routine thereafter.

The exam told about in this report is probably a follow-up to this mandatory exam for some of the boys.

Knut Holt

https://www.panteraconsulting.com