Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 14yo, Eastern Europe, thorrough pelvic examination ordered by school

Posted by Aquila on 2020-12-09 18:21:34

Boy, 14yo, Eastern Europe, thorrough pelvic examination ordered by school

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe. 2010-2014, 14 years old. My parents got a letter. We came there in a bus in group from our school. At the regular nurses or medical room at the school. All children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS

I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs. Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe.

THE TESTS I REMEMBER

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They inspected my anus with a speculum. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. My parents drove me home. I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS

This was a general pelvic exam including the genitals, anus, pelvic area and urinary system. Most of the inspections got done with ultrasound equipment. Probably they also inspected his bladder with a scope put in through his urethra, but does not rememeber it, since the spinal anesthesia he got would not have any purpose elsewhere.

Some schools around the world let all kids go through a thorrough pelvic exam of the kind at early puberty.

Knut Holt