Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

GIRL, 15yo, Australia, intrusive genital, urinary digestive exam

Posted by Aquila on 2021-01-29 13:17:13

GIRL, 15yo, Australia, compulsory intrusive genital, urinary digestive exam

I am female. It happened in Australia, 2015 or later, 15 years old. My parents drove me to the exam, at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office, at a doctors office., and in a great ambulating van equipped for doing the exams. The exam also occurred at home. Kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They inspected the inside of my throat with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

THE SCHOOL I WENT TO

I attended private boarding school.

COMMENTS

From the account it looks like differnt parts of the exam happened at different places or that parts of the exam got repeated at different places. The ambulating van mentioned, probably parked outside the home of the kid or at the boarding school.

I have several reports of this kind from Australia. It seems that several areas of this country subject all, or a great percentage of teens in early puberty to an extensive internal examination of the genitals, urinary system and lower digestive system.

It looks like using the teens as research object is one purpose. Another purpose seem to be control of the sexual behavior of the teens, and suveillance of habits and intimate health status of pubertal kids.

Australia like several other countries that from the outside look democratic, seem to develop in a fascistoid direction with imposement of strict standards on every aspect of individual life, and these exams conform to this general development within this country.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com