Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 12yo, Western Europe, intimate exploration of sexual abuse of habits

Posted by Aquila on 2021-05-08 11:00:00

Boy, 12yo, Western Europe, intimate exploration of sexual abuse of habits

I am male. It happened in Western Europe. 2000-2009, 12 years old. My parents drove me to the exam. The exam occurred at home. It happened all children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. The anesthesia only took away pain.

THE EXAM AS I REMEMBER IT

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area. They inspected my anus with a speculum. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

ARRANGEMEBTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I went to a Montessori school.

COMMENT

This was possibly an exam to investigate if the boy was engaged in sexual activities that the society did not approve, or got subjected to sexual abuse.

The tube inserted into his anus was probably to take specimens and it was possibly also used thereafter to insert some anesthesia.

During these exams, one does not only look at physical evidence, but also at reactions when the kid is stimulated in various ways at intimate regions. The electrodes and advanced machines not specified was probably for this purpose.

Knut Holt