Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, Germany, 15-20yo, used in project to study intimate aspects of development

Posted by Aquila on 2021-09-09 02:53:19

Boy, Germany, 15-20yo, used in project to study intimate aspects of development

I am male. It happened in Western Europe, Germany 1993-2003, 14 years old 15 years old 16 years old 17 year old 18 years old 19 years old 20 year old or more.

After my regular medical checkup 14yo with my doctor my father had been angry it was not sufficient. So he decided me to be checked by another doctor really complexly at home. I was told I'll miss school and had wait in bed until doctor comes. It happened every year until I left parents' place. The exam occurred at home.

Not sure if other parents arranged the same for their children.

When I was 18yo I wanted to skip but my father insisted I had to have this exam. Maybe I was included in some scientific study.

PREPARATIONS

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They paced me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with streight legs. I was placed to lay on my stomack with streight legs. I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread. I was placed to lay on my right side.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia.

Day before I was told to keep my first pee in glass. Once doctor came I had to take a shower. After that I came downstairs where doctor had simple table (like massage one). I put my towel out and during whole exam I was naked.

THE EXAM AS IT PROCEEDED

Was weighted and measured (many measures had been taken). Then he took my blood specimen. Then I could take small breakfast (still naked) and head to toe started incl ECG.

There was special attention to my $%!@ and anus. Sometimes my father helped doctor to fix my position. When I moved too much I was restrained.

After that I was told to have 10 min activity (naked) and some measurements were repeated. I had to take another pee specimen in front of doctor and father.

The next stop was naked exercise 30 minutes on running station and all measurements repeated. After some break 30 minutes naked on rotoped and again the medical measurements repeated.

When we had sauna (17yo and later) I was sent to sauna got cold shower and my coral functions have been measured again.

At the 1st stage I was fingered until I ejaculated. At the end I had to $%!@e in front of both doctor and father until ejaculation.

First year doctor helped me by his hands. Doctor took many specimen from the exam.

Doctor performed all type of exams which are possible outside of hospital. More than half time it was in anus/$%!@ area - he used lights on those organs, then many special liquids were applied, and specimen taken.

After arrangements I had to lie on the table with hidden eyes and doctor and father had some talk about my healthy including my father's view to my sexual life.

After half our of resting doctor had talk with me (I was still naked). I was attached to some kind of true detector. He asked me to many details including sexual life. He wants me to show him how I $%!@e or making love (on figurine). He took many notes form each exam.

During this I ejaculated third time during the exam either by $%!@ion or by sex simulation with figurine. Finally some electrodes were attached to my whole body (including anus and $%!@) and I believe electro shocks have been applied. After then some measurements and exam have been repeated. I had to stayed uncovered until doctor packed all his staff.

Then I got feedback from father. Procedures took until noon or so - we had launch after them I took it still naked.

THE MEASUREMENTS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT LISTED

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They used electrodes at my chest, belly and limbs to record body functions.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS LISTED

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

THE SCHOOOL I ATTENDED

I attended public boarding school. I went to some other type of school. Later I was on university .

COMMDENTS

The boy was definitely used in a project with the purpose of study all aspects of the bodily, sexual and social development of teens and young adults, and screen for health problams in that age group. The projects was probably a part of a greater international program in which German authorities participated and of which they also had the interest in the results.

These programs study all parts of the body of the young people, but they are particularly interested in the anatomical and functional development of the genitals, urinary system and lower digestive system, and the development of mental functions connected with this body area, and in screening for health problems in the intimate body areas.

But it is possible that this prticular doctor or team twisted the procedures in a way to gratify own sexual dezires too, and that not all tald about was a part of the program.

The parents of father probably got money for letting his son participate. The father may initially have been concerned for the health of the boy and particularly for his intimate health, and search for somebody that could give a more thorrough physical than that offered regulartly, and thereby got directed to this project, possibly by the school health service.