Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 13yo North Am, extensive health exams with pelvic endoscopies

Posted by Aquila on 2021-10-13 23:02:59

Boy 13yo North Am, extensive health exams with pelvic endoscopies

I am male. It happened in North America, 2000-2009, 13 years old. My parents drove me to the exam at a doctors office. Kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam.

PREPARATIONS

They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube inserted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got IV tube into blood vessels in a leg. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my chest, stomach, my legs, my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined me with an ultrasound device or something similar at my head and neck, upper body, stomach area, shoulder area, hip area, arms and legs.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach, shoulder area, hip area, and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, chest, bell and limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throat with a scope. They took specimens from my throat with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam, ca 2 hours

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of main school.

COMMENTS

This was an extensive health exam to assess all aspects of bodily health. It included cystosopy, sigmoidoscopy and ultrasound exam through the anus and at the genital area. This happens more than commonly known to the public during health exams of children.

It also

Posted by grinders on 2022-08-02 03:05:40

Nowadays, health care is becoming more and more popular, and this is very good because it improves the quality of life of the population. Unfortunately, there are some diseases that we cannot cure quickly and easily, such as cancer. That is why I recommend you to be examined by https://elclinics.com/offers/cancer-screening-for-women/, as it is necessary to analyze your own health. The thing that pleased me about this company is that you buy the whole package of services and you don't have to think about the little things.