Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy,12yo, Eastern Europe, pelvic intervention in ambulating van

Posted by Aquila on 2023-04-11 08:18:04

Boy,12yo, Eastern Europe, pelvic intervention in ambulating van

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe in the period 1990-1999, 12 years old. 2.

I went there alone by myself to a great ambulating van equipped for doing the exams.

It happened children that the child protective agencies were angaged with.

PREPARATIONS

I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra.

WHAT I REMEMBER FROM THE EXAM

I woke up ocationally during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They inspected my anus with a speculum.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had a tube through a opening in my belly.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some school for kids with special needs.

COMMENTS

Authorities running schools for kids with special needs will usually let all kids undergo an intrusive pelvic examination, which happened with this boy. The same commonly happen to kids that child protective agencies deal with.

They used speculum in his anus, and they probably inspected his anus and lower colon with a scope.

They used ultrasound device to inspect his pelvic region, and probably used it inside his anus too to get an inner view of his pelvic region.

They inserted something into his bladder, which may have been just a catheter, but it could also be a systosocpe.

The tube he had through an opening in his stomach shows that they took tissue samples inside his stomach. This fact strongly indicate that he was also used in a research project.