Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

BOY, 15yo, North America, intrusive exams, reaction tests and interrogations

Posted by Aquila on 2023-09-25 08:17:15

BOY, 15yo, North America, intrusive exams, reaction tests and interrogations

I am male. It happened in North America, 1990-1999, 15 years old . I found out about it at my last dr visit, they told me l was going to have a puberty exam and that l would be naked and that they where going to make me have an erection and ask me some embarrassing questions. They told me that I was going to be sedated for part of the exam and that they would take pictures of me.

My parents drove me to the exam, at a regular hospital. It happened all children with some kind of health problem, children that had been treated or examined by a psychologist or psychiatrist beforehand, all children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters.

The doctor said it was to make sure that I was developing normally. And that alot of other kids where having it done too . They had a few of my friends there to, and they all had the same exam as me

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my back with streight legs.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got something to swallow. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. The anesthesia made me sleep mostly but I woke up occationally. I woke up ocationally during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

I was on my back on the table l had just took off my clothes they gave me two pills when I first got there. They told me the pills would make me relax and make the exam fun after. l took the pills and got on the table they told me one of the pills was going to make me have an erection and make me feel very excited, they said it was so I would cooperate and answer the the questions truthfully.

GENERALLY ABOUT THE EXAMS

Most of what I remember was after the pills started to make me feel different at first. I just got really relaxed but after a few minutes my heart started to beat faster and I got really hard. l was so excited that l answered all kinds of questions. The pills made me want it to happen to me.

I remember they put a mask on me as I started to $%!@e. I couldn't help it all l wanted to do was $%!@e and breathe the gas, then I went to sleep.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS REMEMBERED

They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. They had me lay down on a bed until the drugs wore off. and the exam was over After l went to sleep l woke up a few times they where taking pictures and talked about how the pills make me want to let it happen to me.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school. It was just a public school.

COMMENTS

They did things not told about when the boy was under anesthesia. Most probably they did one or more of these procedures: an endoscopic exam in his urethra and bladder, an ultrasound exam of his pelvic zones with a sond put in through his anus, an endoscopic exam down into his stomach, an endoscopic exam inside his rectum and colon.

This community seem to have the practise of doing exam of selected kids whith the purpose of knowing everything about the kid. Those subjected were all kids with some health problem or kids that differed from a strict normality scheme.

Every body part got examined with endoscopic procedures.

They used drugs on the kids to test sexual reactions and to make them tell everything about themselves.

Furthermore all parts of the kid got photographed.

Similar type of exams are common all over the world for the purpose of investigating kids that differ in some way, to have absolute control of the kids and their families, but told very litttle about to the public.

The $%!@ion told about here are not so common, but not unheard of. The interrogarions, and nude photography on the other hand is extremely common, but often done with hidden cameras.

The drugs used during such exams have also the purpose of making the kids unable to remember, and the boy did not remember everything done. Most of the kids probably remembered even less.